Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

I put a perm in my 4 year old daughter's hair and her hair came out really bad around the edges. What can I do

I put a perm in my 4 year old daughter's hair. And her edges fell out really bad. What can I do to grow it back long and healthy

i don't wanna cut it because the rest of her hair is long. It's just the edges. What's a good shampoo and conditioner i can use. Please help!!!!

what's the best shampoo and conditioner that I could use for her hair

omg poor thing, you shouldn't have even done that to her hair with her being so young!!!

use good condition for her hair, and let it dry naturally with no heat tools, and for her sake, don't do anything to it for a longggg time.

What the hell were you thinking, a 4 year old? You need to leave it alone. Put some deep conditioner in her hair. Don't put too much tension on her hair like braids or tight pony tail that would hurt it more and you can't put gel on it because that would clog up the pores.

Time will heal! Good luck!

Trim and do not put any more chemicals in a 4 year old, she is going to have a receding hairline before she's 10 then what'll you do! Hair is a woman's crowning glory don't take that away from her before she even gets to use it!

u should never do that!!!!

it happens to all little girls its to strong for their hair!

first thing: dont put weave in it... makes the eedges worse! (thats y u see black girls hair hairlines like really far back... by ssome type of breakage defense shampoo for awhile and conditin once a week. grease or oil scalp keep it untangled! and you need to go to a hair dresser and let them trim it. like once a month - hair growth.

and braid it and style it u will have to wait awhile for the edges... i suggest braids...pony tails . braids - help it grow and wrap it at night.

hair growth 1/2 inch per month.

i suggest cantu grow strong strengthening treatment (its a moisturizer) i use it and my hair grows faster now , i never had perm but it makes my hair healthy.

oh and pantene is a good shampoo!!!

its called pantene relaxed and natural - breakage defense. get the conditioner and shampoo ... and wash it once a week!

and i wish u the best of luck!!!!!!!! <3

oh and PS dont make the braids or ponytails rlly tight....makes edges worse do like plats and stuff loose styles no tight styles!!! and dont forget to wrap at night ( silk scarf) not a cotton one - it breaks hair...!!!!

your still gong to need to trim it though. just like half an inch or 1/4 inch its not that bad. just getting off the dead ends.

rlly dont forget to wrap it when shes going to bed! (silk scarf)

Source(s): i seen it happen peronsal use and everything

Your going to have to trim it. you should not perm a childs hair that young, their hair is different and easier damaged. You are going to have to take her to get a hair cut, Damaged ends usually does not get any better, from a chemical like that.

Source(s): I'm a hair stylist

dont put any more perms in there especially not just for me perms that eats your hair try designer touch when shes older

• a

trim it

why the hell were you messing with a four year olds hair! its going to be ruined by the time shes a teen.

why would you perm your four year olds hair??!

anyway....

just use moisturizing shampoo to make it healthier. only time can fix it.

omg .... YOU PERMED A 4 YEAR OLDS HAIR!

take her to a hair dresser...