The last scene of Cloverfield at Coney Island where can I find it?

I hear that people have seen a thing fall into the Ocean behind Rob and Beth, where can I see a picture or watch just that clip?

The Japanese oil company TAGRUATO drops a satellite (Chimpanz III) into the ocean as part

of viral marketing (shown at the end of the movie when Rob and Beth were on the ferris wheel).

TAGRUATO works with SLUSHO (a slush company), as the main ingredient for SLUSHO is found

at the satellite dropzone (deep ocean). While searching for satellite and ingredients, they

woke Cloverfield (the monster).

The main ingredient of Slusho apparently turns a tiny fish into a HUGE whale, which explains

the size of Cloverfield.

Rob apparently was going to be the Vice President of TAGRUATO in Japan.

• veloso

that could not be debris from the 1st attack. The shot at Coney Island grew to become into from 3 weeks earlier than the going away social gathering/attack evening while that they had their hook up jointly. additionally, word I used the be conscious "evening" and the Coney Island scene grew to become into for the duration of mid "day". I certainly have been attempting to discover a screenshot of the "element dropping from the sky" on condition that I went and observed Cloverfield. I certainly have yet to discover something the two.

Yes i noticed it too, there is something that splashed in the water, i think there are clues throughout the movie that have something to do with the monster, like every scene that is part of the Beth video tape. But i definetly noticed it because you figure they arent going to put those random little clips in there for no reason.

Source(s): The Movie I saw like 2 hours ago

Search on youtube.com clover field coney island scene, and if you look closely, behind them in the Farris wheel, you see the monster drop from the sky, its creepy, the quality isnt the best but in a couple of days they'll be more vids with better quality.

That video is far, far too grainy and blocky to see what I saw in the movie.

I usually miss things like this, that's why I'm surprised that I saw it! But it was really, really there. I was looking out over the water, and something comes in - moving slow, and just splashes into the water.

I hope it's not for some Slushy satelite or whatever. That sounds really corny. :(

Man, I wish I'd known about that last scene and something falling, cuz I totally missed it! But I'll say this, the movie was simply amazing, and I am still shaking with fear and my stomach's all knotted up! I haven't been this afraid since I was a kid watching Friday the 13th!!!

well actually, it does fall from the sky but don't into the ocean it falls into Raritan Bay. Im from there, well north brooklyn, but its the same area just coney island is on the south shore

• YEA, i've read on wikipedia that something falls in the water at the last scene. I saw the movie today and didnt see anything..i am lookin in the internet and i cant find anything...

yeah...there was like two splashes in the beginning but they were too small to be the monster so they probably were pieces of the satellite. I want them to make a sequel soooo much

omg i found the video the resolution pretty lo but it kinda helps with things...when watchin the video on the right of Rob's head something appears in the water...just focus on the RIGHT

here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/v/nfAY5oxcmrg&rel=1

Source(s): youtube.com