is it wrong if your girlfriend says "lets go out" should she have to pay because she offerd? (Male VIEW)

let me make it more clearly this girl im dating says lets go to the movies. my question is should i pay because im a man or should she pay because she offerd to go out ? and would i look stupid because i did not pay and she offerd

No i don't think it wrong it depends on the way u see it

ok im a girl and if my man didnt pay i would be pretty pissed so ya u should pay but i would never take advantage of him and his money lol u guys should make a plain befor hand about who will pay or not but u would look stupid if nether of u showed up wit cash

hope this helps GOOD LUCK

The most gentlemanly thing to do would be to pay. If you really cannot afford to and she wants to go out a lot, then you can split the cost, but unless she's really adamant about it, she shouldn't pay for you.

Set ground rules about dating each other before going out.

Source(s): Life.

well, if she's ur girlfriend, you shouldn't be paying all the time. You guys should alternate, or go dutch. It's not like it's a first date or something....

I don't know how you would live with yourself if you didn't pay. You are just making sure she views you as a broke loser and a bum. Learn to be a gentleman.

i think that if she does want to hang out then she should pay for it. but you have to be a gentleman and offer to pay and if she still insists for her to pay then offer to split it and if she still doesn't comply, then you can tell her that next time you'll pay. you have to at least try to barter with her to show that you are a gentleman.

The person who offers is supposed to pay, but, it doesn't really matter. If you have the money to spend, go for it, or split it, (you buy tickets, she buys popcorn)

I dunno bout you but I always pay for the date no matter what i would feel wrong if my date payed for my stuff even if she asked me i would pay its just the right thing to do....

you could both pay for yourselves if she isn't oldschool in her views about relationships. if she is, then you pay like a gentleman