My radio interior lights and horn don,t work in my 2003 dodge truck what could be the problem.?

I check the fuses but they all seem to be ok, but there where 1 fuse i could not check because i did not understand how it came out next to the air bag fuses in the panel. Every thing were working ok and i were trying to take my stero out to see why my cd player would not play and it shut off and now the horn will... show more I check the fuses but they all seem to be ok, but there where 1 fuse i could not check because i did not understand how it came out next to the air bag fuses in the panel. Every thing were working ok and i were trying to take my stero out to see why my cd player would not play and it shut off and now the horn will not work and the interior lights will not work unless the key is on.