Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Why do women "scream" during sex?

I mean I know they are having an orgasm, but why do they have to scream? Whydo they make noise?

If the screaming bothers you, then don't listen. Either that or hit the 'mute' button when you're watching the pornos.

My first suggestion is that you focus on the journey and not the destination. I would suggest you give serious thought to trying it. You will learn how to give better if you have also received. Everyone is different; just because your wife enjoys something does not mean that you too will enjoy it. In the interim just having a vibrator stimulating your prostate could and would be different and worth trying. If you are worried about what someone that found out about this would think of you I would suggest that you try going indoors and closing the curtains. This experience should build and/or re enforce the trust which you have for your wife. This experience is very much about trying something which is outside of you normal safety zone with someone you feel very safe with. Having ones prostate stimulated is a distinct sort of experience which you may find remarkably pleasant. There is nothing degrading about trusting ones partner, allowing yourself to try something very new/different, and giving each other the chance to explore new territories together. I would also argue that it should be no more or less degrading to you to receive than it was for your wife. And it is a VERY intimate experience to share. Even if you never try it; the preliminary explorations which should come prior to her penetrating you with whatever object you may choose will be a good learning experience.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Why do women "scream" during sex?

Source(s): women quot scream quot sex: https://biturl.im/ojl4L

The bulk of these answers are half true if not out and out lies. Some women do scream during orgasms and it's not because they are in pain. During lengthy great sex , the build up and subsequent release of an orgasm can result in some women screaming at the point of climax. The other women that answered your question sound like frigid confused idiots. They make me ashamed to be a White girl. The guys may just have issues because they've never heard a women scream during intercourse. That's just too bad.

• It depends on the woman. Some women don't scream when they're reaching orgasm. Some barely even whisper.

For many, it's a way of expressing the feeling of having a good orgasm with their partner. It also can enhance the pleasure of the orgasm. The sound of your own pleasurable scream can make sex even better for some women.

Vocal expression is a very natural way of showing how you feel when experiencing any intense emotion - pain, suffering, sadness, happiness, excitement, and ecstasy.

• ?

women scream sex

I do not because I do not need to do all of that while having sex with my husband. I can have sex with my husband hard and rough without doing all of that. I really prefer by enjoying slow and quiet sex.

Every women is different. some express there emotions more vocal then others. Personally, I am not a very vocal person at all. I think the scream during sex is a big stereotype/misconception brought on by the porn industry. Remember porn is fake...and they play it up to look good. This is negative because it makes many think they need to be vocal to be enjoying sex and also because people think thats actually what happens during sex...and its not.

I don't know but I do it and I can't help it!

I've heard that when women have orgasms, our brains actually turn off for a few seconds...maybe that has something to do with it.

Cause it's a outlet for the pleasure they are feeling. Not all women scream either, some are more quiet some may make other sounds of pleasure...it all depends on the person.

For me I feel like I'm going to pass out or die--so I scream. I also think it has something to do with the fact that it turns my Significant Other on knowing that HE is the one making me scream. It's a turn-on for both of us. So what's wrong with it? No kids or other adults in the house so we don't disturb anybody.