How do I rip a homemade CD (with various albums, songs, and artists) into my Zune library?

Hi. :) I just got a pink zune, (30 gb), and my best friend burned the warped tour 07' CD's for me. I want to rip the songs into my zune library, but I can't figure out how to put the different artists in my library, instead of just "Unknown Artist" at the top. I know how to edit the name... show more Hi. :) I just got a pink zune, (30 gb), and my best friend burned the warped tour 07' CD's for me. I want to rip the songs into my zune library, but I can't figure out how to put the different artists in my library, instead of just "Unknown Artist" at the top.

I know how to edit the name of the SONG, but can you put it with a certain artist so when you go through your zune you see the song under the artists name, not 'unknown artist'?

Hahah sorry if this question makes no sense,
I couldn't find a better way to ask it.

Thank You!
1 answer 1