To all who believe in Satanism. I already know the meaning but..?

Satanism can refer to a number of belief systems depending on the user and contexts. Common misuse of the word generally refers to "the worship of Satan or the practice of ritual magic." But i want to understand the mind of the person who practcies Santanism. What is it that actully drives you to this... show more Satanism can refer to a number of belief systems depending on the user and contexts. Common misuse of the word generally refers to "the worship of Satan or the practice of ritual magic." But i want to understand the mind of the person who practcies Santanism. What is it that actully drives you to this religion? And if satan is not the worshiped one, then who is the one you worship. i want a clear good understanding of Satanism and why you do not have any belief in the church.

serious answer thank you :)
Update: IF U LEAVE ME A STUPID DAMN ANSWER I SWEAR I WILL REPORT YOU! IM SICK OF STUPID ANSWER PEOPLE!

:) THANK U