What do you think of Shriver, Kennedy and Oprah and Michelle telling women who to vote for?

Oprah (2nd black female billionaire)

Shriver (Shriver, kennedy and Arnold's fortune)

Caroline Kennedy (Onassis TRust Fund; JFk and Bouvier Fortune) and

Michelle Obama (Makes $250,000 a year)

Now is you are a single mom either uninsured, jobless, divorced, taking care of your parents, cancer survivor, want your child to go to college but you do not have the money -- tell me why you should not feel guilty not voting for the first female president that is viable in 77 years that is talking about these issues and give you a solution.

We are always going to have politicians that do not like each other looked at the Tory's and the Union in England.. But how can you past on Blue Chip for a Penny Stock?

I am pissed that they could play on the women emotions like that.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Oprah just hurt her ugly azz self. After her support for Obama it's been reported her ratings have fell by over 25%..she deserved it. They've been increasing ever more, which explains amidst all the campaigning she has only came out only three times when she could have technically campaigned up to 30-50 times. She knows she is becoming more unpopular.

GO CLINTON!

• 3 years ago

in all threat, it is going to likely be a dogs combat ,between Oprah and Michelle Obama, that's problematic to tell who the winner is besides the fact that, Michelle Obama feels like she would have the capacity to hold her very own. on an identical time as Oprah has been surrounded by bodyguards who leap into the frey as a replace of allowing Oprah to muss her makeup. Oprah is pampered and spoiled by the entourage that she travels with, i spotted on the trial some years back in Texas that Oprah traveled with a ton of folk along with her who obeyed her each command to them. If there's a combat between those 2 it is going to pull greater human beings than any of the mind-blowing struggling with bouts or wrestling exhibits that are on television. Michelle could sense that Oprah is getting too friendly with the POTUS, and is it available they could have an affair, like Kennedy and Monroe, or Clinton and Lewinsky?, we are able to could desire to easily wait and notice what happens over right here few weeks, that's widespread that Oprah did donate severely to the Obama marketing campaign and Oprah could be finding to exploit those donations. Michelle needs to appreciate that if Oprah hadn't donated all that money, she could desire to nevertheless residing in Chicago married to a junior senator, who nevertheless won't have the capacity to settle on which state is his residing house state Illinois or Hawaii, the two way he will go away the warmth cranked up will issues warmth up between Michelle and Oprah.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I certainly don't need them to tell me what to do or how to vote. I know enough about Obama's past and his affiliation with black separtists, not to mention Obama's inexperience and hidden agenda, that I would never give him my vote. If he gets the nomination - I'll vote republican. Why would anyone vote to give the Obamas the keys to the White House - when their agenda clearly does not include loyalty to America or the American people ? Women have a chance to vote their brains - but are going to throw that vote away if they give it to Obama. He could care less about the problems facing women - or anyone else for that matter. Obama is for Obama, and for whoever is pulling his strings.

Source(s): NoBama - No Way ! By the Way - Oprah is a racist slug.
  • 1 decade ago

These women will only harm the Democratic Party.

Obama is so inexperienced, he will not be voted in.

Obama cannot beat against McCain cause McCain is strong military wise.

Obama also cannot beat against Romney cause Romney has strong economic background.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

women who have a mind of their own will vote for who they want to if they have been following the campaigns on their own and listening to everything-even them i would think

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you know I dont want Obama in the whitehouse, but letme tell you something about your second paragraph there buddy...

WANT in one hand and **** in the other and see which one fills faster.

I am not responsible for people who "want" ****, got it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what do you think of HILLARY telling EVERYBODY who to vote for? Come off it, man. Get over it.

• 1 decade ago

They have the right to tell people whatever they want and support whatever candidate they want. So do you!!!!

• 1 decade ago

viva la mujer!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

are you ideot..?

Obama is the best.....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.