Is santa claus real?

hi is santa claus real i want the truth pliz

Every Christmas Eve after my children have been put to bed I myself magically transform into Santa. When they get up the next morning I am honored to witness the true magic of Santa. I see the proof in the eyes of my children. So yes; Santa is real. He gets around all over the world that one night by instilling his magic in millions of loving parents. I am an intelligent and educated forty year old and I refuse to quit believing in Santa Claus.

santa claus does exists. in your heart.

sorry if i spoil this for you, but there really isn't a man that comes down the chimney and eats your cookies. but the real meaning of Santa Claus is based off the saint Nick. he was a man who lived in the Netherlands and was very wealthy. he gave away almost everything he owned to less fortunate people. Christmas is to be considered as the holiday for giving. if you give, you will receive. Its really a time to give and be thankful for what you have. Santa Claus is a fictional character used to define the true meaning of giving.

hope that helps you out!

Yes Santa is real. The gift santa gives me are from Santa. Just to let you know

Santa Claus is real. The whole holly jolly, rosed cheeked guy is something you have to CHOOSE to believe in.

But St. Nick was real, it is said that Jesus left him in charge, so that's where the myth/story (you pick) came from. That he celebrated and helped kids, bringing gifts, etc.

Now, does Santa actually sneak in and put gifts down, hmmm... but is Santa real to us. Yeah, certainly, he is to me!

I like believing in the spirit.

And you can, too. But that's something you need to decide.

• Shadz

Yeah. Santa's real. In malls, but he duznt give presents, and he's helping to spread global warming by giving bad kids coal. Do you know how many bad kids there are in the world? Bad Santa.

Santa's real. He scares me so much! How can anyone like someone who breaks into your house, eats your food and is a kidnapper on every other day of the year!!!! He gives you the presents so you trust him and kidnaps you later!

yes santa is real. All the people who say he's not are saying that because he gave up on trying to make them believe in him so he stopped giving them presents.

Well Santa is kinda not real.Santa is kinda a myth like the Easter bunny.your parents are Santa.Santa is fake so don't believe everything u hear.

• Mariam5 years agoReport

why would you spoil something like tht to a lil kid. YOUR MESSED UP!!!!!!!!!!!

the truth is...no, santa claus is not real. people who celebrate santa claus do so in the holiday spirit.

• Suzi

If you really believe - then Santa is real.... Don't listen to anyone else - just listen to your heart. Merry Christmas early!