Ladies --- Valentines???

Would any lady like to be my valentine??? --- yes im a tad old to be asking but what the heck --- its all in fun and interesting to see

Update:

yes i am probably older than most ladies here --- but then in all seriousness its been a LONG time since ive been asked to be anyone's valentine raofpmsl

Update 2:

plus i have all my own teeth and hair

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

aaawwww - thats so sweet. I'll be your valentine and i will also bring the denture cream.

• 5 years ago

Here I am a couple of days late Where do you live? I would be your Valentine. You don't look that old.

I am on Yahoo Messenger as bluemoonchar

We all need friends.

~ Senior hottie :)

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I would only date someone my age or a few years older/younger so no. I know you don't know my age. But I find it very awkward/uncomfortable when men my father's age ask me out. Hopefully there are some more mature ladies for you to meet.

• Waterdragon
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

I suppose you think that is insulting i find it hilarious

• 5 years ago

No Waterdragon, I'm sorry but I wouldn't. You gave me a very depressing answer to my question just now and it has put me on a real downer. Just review it again...seems very unfair.

• Guillermo3 years agoReport

Wrong question then indesisive answer youre so uneducated get a life

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

LMAO! That's great, mean at the same time. That's great you have all your teeth, hair. Some people go bald around my age range.

• 4 years ago

it is never too old. . . I would love to be your valentine.

• 5 years ago

I don't mind

• 1 decade ago

Awww I'll be your valentine! Your prob too ald though :(

• 6 years ago

i'll be your valentine if you bring me your mom's pussay and i want a mixtape from ll cool j's fourth albumm and a red cardigan... jcpenny style u little fuker u

• 4 years ago

Who'd want to screw a desperate, ugly, old man!!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.