Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll - Ladies: Valentine's Day ?

If your beloved is away on Valentine's Day, how will you let him know that you are thinking of him ?

a. Text sweet nothings to his cell phone

b. Rack up his credit card bill with online shopping

c. Eat 6 boxes of Godiva chocolates

d. Drink 3 bottles of wine

e. other - ?

Randomness in a Box: Lol!!! :)

Favorite Answer

Wonder Cat! ( I love that name!) Well, PURR GIRL here hasn't GOT a sweetheart so I will probably do C. You can't go wrong with Godiva. Maybe drink 3 bottles of wine too! Valentine's Day is the WORST for people who have no one. But, even though I will be lying pathetically alone on my futon, sobbing with lonliness, I hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day!

a. Text sweet nothings to his cell phone letting him know that I >>> b. Racked up his CC bill shopping online lol...

• doiron

no longer any... to me that doesn't be a present that i might relish for valentine's day. think of greater along with your ideas approximately what to get her....and the panties isn't mandatory anyhow.

A: Send him sweet messages and cute pics to his cell. Then..party with my girls so I don't have to be upset that he isnt there. Besides..I would party anyway because it's my bday lol. Plans at the c club. Woo

xoxoBecca

• conni

None of the above. I would phone him and tell him how much I love him and how much I miss him. I would send him something Fed Ex to show him that I was thinking of him.

E. other- leave him a sweet emial or voice mail or put some thing sexy in his suit case! Rawr!=P

send him emails and greetings cards, text him sweet messages

I'm gonna jump my own bones weather I'm in the mood or not.

Source(s): maybe I'll call out his name........

Ahhh...drink the wine....it makes me horny baby!!!...just don't pass out before he gets home!

a