Have you ever been visited by beings from outer space?

I don't hear of this happening anymore. There has been speculation as to why amongst alien enthusiasts. The explanation is long, but involves cross breeding with humans... Anyway, have you been visited recently or in the past? I may be asking what seems like a dumb question to some, but I am looking for serious answers.

• Bunge
    Favorite Answer

UFOs per se, have been visiting the earth since the dawn of our time, that is well documented in many ancient cultures..

The big cover-up is because of mainstream religion, you don't have to be a genius to work out why they want it covered up, do you ??...

The Church is the biggest money institution on the planet and the government, anyone's government will do all they can to keep a lid on it, even murder people who have absolute proof..

I am an abductee and a very out spoken one at that, all the seminars I attend, I bring up this question...

If you had 3 questions you could ask an ET, would one of them be about religion and God ?!?!, well you can bet that question has been asked and they didn't like the answer, so to keep all the sheep grazing in their perspective paddocks they cover it up vehemently...

I will paste an answer I have already typed as it is far too long to repeat for me as I am a very slow typist...

I have seen perhaps 30-40 UFOs, possibly more, as I stopped counting years ago.. I saw my first UFOs through my bedroom window when I was 8 years old, they were in formation and there were between 5-7 of them, and that night changed my world forever..

When I woke up in the morning I shot straight upright in bed and felt different somehow, and I went and informed my mother that I was no longer going to Sunday School as I no longer believed in any of it..We were not a religious family and my father had died, so that was that, I had no argument from my mother..

Over the next X amount of years I searched for something that I believed in, and at age 13, I discovered Wicca and that felt right to me.. I tried to join a Coven, but at my age and the year being 1970, well, I was a minor and Wicca and Witchcraft was only whispered.. By age 20 I was a 3rd degree Wiccan Priest..

Back to the UFOs, I spent many years as a Diamond Driller in the outback of Australia and I saw may unexplained things, both in the air and on the ground..In 1984 I saw a UFO on the ground, and the only reason I could see it as I was 40 feet in the air, up the mast of my Drill Rig doing a minor repair on night-shift.. I have a witness to this one as my off-sider saw it too..It would take me ages to explain all of that, so I will skip a few hours..When we knocked off at 5:00 AM, I grabbed a torch and a 6 pack of beer and went to have a look for it, and my off-sider said I was mad and no way was he coming with me..The next thing I remember is waltzing back into camp at about 11:00 AM, and I still had 5 beers left, no real memory as to where I had been for the last 6 hours, but I wanted to take the Toyota and go back and have another look, but the Boss said no, so I went to bed, that was in Sth Aust...

About 3 months later I was Drilling in Western Aust, and I woke up about 4 -5 miles from camp on the track that lead to the homestead.. I was stark naked, no real idea where I was, and no idea of the time..I took a guess and walked off down the dirt road, with the moon high I could see OK..

I spotted our camp at almost day-light and wandered in, much to the surprise of my work mates..

I would like to say this, the country I was in was desert country, quite rocky and lots of spinifex, very prickley..I was unscathed, when I began my walk back to camp, I only hurt myself on the walk back, so how did I get to where I was in the first place ?? No I don't sleep walk, no drugs or beer were involved.. You see when they abduct you, you always have what we call "missing time", and they don't always put you back from where they took you...

That is only 2 of my abductions, I am a multiple abductee, and would not have any idea as to how many times they have taken me, as you don't always remember the missing time..

The last time they took me was about 4 months ago, as I was driving home from the City, as I still live in the bush..

This is a first for me as far as I know, I have 4 hours missing time, and I woke up in my car parked on the side of the road on the wrong highway, to get to my town, as a matter of fact I was about 45-50 Kms from where I should have been..

The clock in my car, was 4 hours slow and my trip meter didn't add up when I did the calculations the next day...

The above events are true, and I have many more, and there are many I would not remember as well..

One day I will go under hypnosis and have the last 42 years of my abductions put on tape or CD...

I am 50 and they have taken me since I was 8, and my baby sister has confided in me, she thinks she has also been taken... Please take this seriously, they are here, and for whatever reason, they take us, millions of us share this experience, and I am not afraid of them, I don't think they mean us any harm, if they did, I think we would know by now..

Blessed Be... )O(

It's biological impossible since humans can only breed with other humans. A dog can't breed with a chicken. It would be something similar with humans and aliens.

My believe is that there's nothing such as aliens. I rather called them angels (evil and divine). There is an endless war between God and evil and angels on both sides fight the battle. Some angels are punished when captured and sent down to our existance. They can be for our benefit or our prejudice. Eitherway they're supperior to us and therefore know the rules of the universe and are able to violate them in every way (traveling faster than light, no gravity upon them, etc...) I look at it like a big Matrix where the software editor enters into the program. Overall, there only one Master superior power.

I hav never been visited but I have seen strange craft in the sky. I do not believe that we have been visited by EXTRAterrestrials but rather terrestrials. There is so much about the oceans, which comprise 2/3 of our surface, that we know nothing about. I believe it is possible for intelligent life to exist on our own planet without our knowledge. Think of the extremophiles that exist on our planet's most inhospitable place where we didn't expext any life to be...7 miles down, heat vents, poisonous environments, methane 'breathing' creatures...

There has to be life on other planets but the time required to travel such distances even at multiples of light speed is ridiculous. I think the answer has been under our noses all along!

If you were serious you wouldn't bother to ask.There is no such thing as Aliens from outer space.The whole Alien idea is absurd.There isn't a planet or star near enough to us to have intelligent life that could make the journey.Likewise if we ever try to go that far into space,we would be dead before we got very far.

Of course there could exist aliens who could travel to Earth... they could me millions of years more advanced than us and found out how to travel in wormholes through the universe.

Anyway, to answer your question, my friend swears she was visited by aliens. They left a weird v shaped mark on her and her son's nose.

I haven't, my dad is a firm believer in aliens though.

Science Fiction (or Science NonFiction whatever you prefer) is just not the same as it used to be. Society has labeled it so ridiculous, its hard to take people seriously anymore.

• Injun

Night gallery episode #666!

Blessed be on the acid tree!

it was only for a few years while they studied us to be able to seed us from the water supply...

most of the younger generation are hybrids

they're getting better at it, so now humans don't remember the event.

no, i havent and no you arent serious

you are stoned.