if a baby was born in september what month did the mother conceive?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

I had a September baby and conceived in December - Christmas week!

• 1 decade ago

My daughter is born on September 3. I got pregnant - giving that you are actually pregnant 40 weeks 10 months. Believe it so I got pregnant in December. Found out I was pregnant first week of January and was 1 month already - 4 weeks.

take the due date to 10 months so September would be December she has conceived .

• 1 decade ago

January

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My baby was born september 24th but wasnt due til 1/10 and my date for conceiving was xmas day so it would be in the december mnth.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In December. I've had 3 kids, and the months they were born are October, November and December and have calculated the month in which each was conceived.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

December or early January. Depends on when in September.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

January

• 1 decade ago

December. My DD was born in early September and I know she was conceived in December.

• kj
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Early or late in September? Most likely conception would have been in December or January depending on whether the pregnancy was full term or not.

• I know a baby who was born on September 23, and (admittedly) had been concieved on December 27.

So you do the math.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.