Can you help me fix my cell phone (water damage, sort of)???

hi. my 8 month old daughter loves to chew on my phone -- for some reason, it is the ONLY thing that makes her gums feel better now that she is teething. if any of you has a baby who has gone through very painful teething, you'll understand why i have let her chew on it to her heart's content. well, now ... show more hi. my 8 month old daughter loves to chew on my phone -- for some reason, it is the ONLY thing that makes her gums feel better now that she is teething. if any of you has a baby who has gone through very painful teething, you'll understand why i have let her chew on it to her heart's content. well, now NONE of the keys work. i brought it to sprint -- they won't fix it because the technician found "water damage." it isn't insured, so it will cost me a ton to replace. anyone know how to fix it???
Update: the hair dryer worked! thanks so much maebee!!! ha ha sprint!!!!!!! (not you, sprint employee answerer-- you were helpful.) now back to "pregnancy and parenting" answers...
Update 2: edit #2: well, it worked for 2 hours. it's not working again. i've put it back in front of the hair dryer...