Has anyone out there ever tried using a quege board (I dont know how to spell it)?

If so, has it worked at all, tell me about your experiance, I am curious to hear if anyone has any "legit" experiances
Update: ERI--
Ya, I totally agree with you and dont believe in it at all. I just want to know if anyone has ever had any fun experiances, is it worth spending $20.00 on to play with some friends if we are bored? Or is it just a waste of time?
Update 2: what i mean by "legit" is having the ideomotor effect take place with you and your friends and having some spooky words spelled out, not just having someone in the group intentionally move the piece to spell stuff out.
Update 3: ANYAROSE-- There is prob nothing funnier or nothing that makes a person look worse then someone like you that gives someone a hard time about spelling but then goes and makes a spelling error themselves. Nice work, you need to work on your spelling as well. If I go and see a physic, will I get better at science?... show more ANYAROSE--
There is prob nothing funnier or nothing that makes a person look worse then someone like you that gives someone a hard time about spelling but then goes and makes a spelling error themselves. Nice work, you need to work on your spelling as well. If I go and see a physic, will I get better at science? Will I learn equations or that H20 is water? I guess I could go talk to a psychic instead and I might get a little more information that has to do with my question, huh?? Thanks though.