SHY SHY SHY shy shy shy :( ?

Yeh well there is this guy that I really like and umm yer i'm pretty sure he likes me to coz it's obvious. All his friends have said he likes me and **** and yer everytime I see him in person he is soo shy around me and won't come up to me without a friend or something and I'm like the same.. My... show more Yeh well there is this guy that I really like and umm yer i'm pretty sure he likes me to coz it's obvious. All his friends have said he likes me and **** and yer everytime I see him in person he is soo shy around me and won't come up to me without a friend or something and I'm like the same.. My friend talks to him all the time and he's okay and not shy but when it comes to me he is. I'm really confused and don't know what I should do I am starting to think he doesn't really like me coz my friend asked him if he liked me he was like she
s okay please help i dunno what to do??? I'm really shy too and whenever I wanna go over and talk to him something stops mee :(