So Hebrew is a "difficult" language?

many Christians said "no need to learn Hebrew" because "it is an old language, and very difficult to learn". however, Mandarin (Chinese) language is also difficult...lots of characters to memorise....but I see many non-Chinese learning Mandarin.....maybe due to economic or social... show more many Christians said "no need to learn Hebrew" because "it is an old language, and very difficult to learn".

however, Mandarin (Chinese) language is also difficult...lots of characters to memorise....but I see many non-Chinese learning Mandarin.....maybe due to economic or social reasons.

Christians, I hope u guys will learn Hebrew - so as to respect the ORIGINAL language of the Bible....no matter how difficult or old the language is.

whenever there is a will....there is a way.

may after learning the language of the Bible, u guys will further understand Christianity better - and able to give more convincing answers to those atheists who seem to be "bashing" Christianity.....