Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

How to hide pimples?

i have a school picture day tommorow and i really need to hide my big pimple on my chin?!?

what can i do

• b
    Favorite Answer

Ohhhh! This happened to me! And I FIXED IT, over night (yay!)

What I did:

Washed my face with warm water and NO soap.

Don't dry your face yet.

Use table salt and dab the crystals on the pimple.

Leave it on for 4ish minutes, then rinse your face in warm, salty water.

Then put some lemon juice on, stings! but it helps.

Then rinsed it all off.

Dry your face, and use oil free moisturizer.

Then before you go to bed, put a LITTLE bit (notice how I emphasised LITTLE) of tooth paste. Not whitening, cause you will worsen it, just good ol' toothpaste =P

In the morning, rinse your face again with the salty water, moisturise and apply make up ^_^

Gah! So much typing!

<3 x

1

Source(s): Holistic Acne Treatment Guide : http://AcneCure.zourg.com/?npO

How To Hide Pimples

How To Cover Pimples

As you know that you don't have much time for healing them by tomorrow, so I would advise that you use some cover up to make them invisible. For future use always remember to keep a good product at your disposal for treating pimples which could appear at any embarrassing moment. I would recommend that you use zenmed's derma cleanse system which is an awesome product for treating pimples in the shortest period of time.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How to hide pimples?

what can i do

Source(s): hide pimples: https://tinyurl.im/J076H

You don't need to use a concealer. Also, don't use a liquid foundation, use a powder/make-up foundation. Almay powder foundation called Clear Complexion compact makeup will help cover up the pimples.

First, apply the foundation over your face with the sponge applicator. Then take a tissue and dab a little extra on the pimples. Keep dabbing over the pimples, don't stroke over them, and keep dabbing until blended. You should not look any more made over on the area of the pimple as anywhere else on your face, and the redness of the pimples should not show through.

• Mix sandalwood powder and rose water to make a paste,,sleep with it at night.Next day pimples are sort ov shrunken and den just use concealer!!!

You will even have a very clear skin and healthy glowing skin.

I use tea tree oil on my pimples very night, morning, bascically whenever i get a chance and it really helps. the tea tree oil should get rid of the pimple and if its still there a tiny bit use some yellow concealer to cover it up.

Learn how to deal an old difficulty of acne with a technique

With a book you will not only get rid of the acne but it will also have a optimistic impact more than your mental and emotional properly-currently being.