What does it mean to "judge" someone?

People are constantly accusing others of "judging". What are you saying about someone when you are judging them? Where do you draw the line between having an opinion about someone and "judging" them? If I think someone has made an irrational decision, can I not have that opinion without... show more People are constantly accusing others of "judging". What are you saying about someone when you are judging them?

Where do you draw the line between having an opinion about someone and "judging" them?

If I think someone has made an irrational decision, can I not have that opinion without being accusing of being "judgmental"?

Just curious. I think the term is used far too often.
Update: problem: I don't think I've ever said that anyone here is not as good or valid as me. The problem, I think, is that when I state my opinion, people take it to mean that I automatically assume that I think I'm better than them, or something. That's not my problem, is it?
Update 2: (((Jon M))) Good point.