Rainbow Six Vegas 2?

do you think Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will be good.

I was on the first one for months and months trying to get to the highest rank and shooting little 12 year olds online who think that they are good, I remember once I went into a ranked match and there was this kid who was swearing at me and you know what I mean, saying things like your mom was good in bed last night, anyways I nailed a few head shots on the b*stard and called him a lot worse than he called me, I know I shouldn’t but I just cant help my self when things like that happen, I know I am in my 20’S I should be ashamed of myself shouldn’t I, but Rainbow 6 Vegas is a pretty sweet game I have preordered number 2, so I can nail a few more little kids and make fun of them

Ive maintained it all along Rainbow six is the best shooter in all of video games based on the game play and realism. The graphics were the only thing lacking on the first one, and I've seen screen shots of the second and it looks to be a vast improvement! I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!!!

the first one was incredible and I heard they added a ton of weapons and a new point system for Character customization the only thing I can predict is it will be better than the first one. See you on Xbox live.

Well I don't like any Rainbow games

What a stupid idea. This first one was dumb and the second will be too. These soldiers look stupid fighting in casinos. They're all dressed in their military garb only to be in casinos? They stick out like a sore thumb! Dumb idea!

YES it will be good

if its anything like the first one, it will be great!

hell-yea