Obama's minister Rev. Jeremiah Wright in shockin new tape reveals anti- American Hate, Is this the real Obama?

New Tape just released is filled with Anti-American hate speech including such shocking statements as:

Black shouldn't say God bless America...but God Damn America.

America controled by rich Whites

The Gov. lied because 9/11 was a government plot

The government lied and introduced AIDS as a genocide plot on people of color!...and much more.

The close association between Obama and his minister preclude doubts that Obama and Wright diverge on their core beliefs as his minister, this usually is the focus of any relationship with your minister...your shared belief system.

But...what is your opinion?

Is this the real Obama at last unmasked to the public?

Can Obama possibly dis-associate himself from such an individual so filled with Hate for America and non-Blacks?

You deside and tell us!

Give us your opinions, and make then pithy.

No lib diatribes please and no bloviating...thats my job.

Chi-Guy: You obviously havn't tuned into Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity lately. They are still very critical of McCain and Bush...and Ann Coulter will vote for Hillary next Nov. (me too)

I think this is the end of Obama. I said a while back that Obamas downfall would be through his assosiation of very questionable people. People are starting to put two and two together and realizing Obama is not who he says he is.

From his total disregard for the American flag, the National Anthem and his wife's dislike of America. It can all be traced to the hate filled anti-white, anti-America rants of J. Wright.

I found it to be very sad. Here is the church Mr. & Mrs. Obama, two very well educated African Americans, who have done quite well in America have chosen to join. They chose to sit there and listen to such diatribes for twenty years. The only possible conclusion is that they must have agreed with the message. If I ever walked into any place of worship and heard any cleric make such statements about another group of people or my country in general, I would stand up and walk out immediately.

I do not see how Obama can dis-associate himself from something he accepted for twenty years. All I can say is this Obama is not as bright as I thought he was. Can you imagine anyone who had just reciently graduated from an Ivy League University and holding a law degree could turn around and let anyone tell him how evil the country is that gave him the opportunity to achieve such success? That can only mean that Mr. Obama is devoid of logical thought.

I am appalled by this so called church. No wonder there is so much racial strife still in America after all the hard work and sacrifice by so many civil rights leaders and workers. Dr. King must be spinning like he is on a lathe.

*

Ah Yes ; Barrack cannot deny that the way your childhood is formed has a definite bearing on how one shape`s their thoughts` while maturing to adulthood ! Barrack knows` what his so called pastor is all about ! His pastor`s rhetoric has surfaced quite a few times lately through the mouth of his wife , Michelle Obama ! After you hear this pastor telling his congregation " from the pulpit " to say "god damn america" instead of "God Bless America" , common sense will tell even a person of average intelligence , that when she says` " for the 1st time in my life I am not ashamed to be an American "; there is no doubt where this type of thought brainwashing and hate comes from , her pastor ! The Obama`s have been faithful members of this church for 20 years , so isn`t funny that this BS he has heard from his pastor for 20 years is all of a sudden something he lightly dismisses`and claims` it has no effect on the way he thinks`?? Give me a break !! Oh ; BTW , While we`re at it , where`s the IRS during all this "POLITICAL" speech from the pulpit ?? Tax Man , where are you ??

Source(s): Tis` education that forms the common mind , just as the twig is bent , the tree`s inclinded

Well said, I think it's very likely that he always knew of his pastors beliefs. And no we don't want another president with such a lacking character. One thing that's for sure is that we as a nation can ill afford to allow an extremist, ambiguous, and suspicious person serve the highest position of our country. He is a true disgrace to this benevolent nation.

I have real concerns about Senator Obama after seeing and hearing the Rev. Wright tapes. If my religious leader was spouting this hate, even if I agreed with him/her on most other matters, I would find another place to worship and would encourage others to do the same.

Senator Obama wants to lead this country. Apparently, he is incapable of being a real leader in his own community. This is very disappointing and does not bode well if he

is elected President.

Source(s): Have heard and seen Rev. Wright's diatribes several times on the radio and television. They scream for themselves.

Here's the deal. Obama has been going to Wright's church since the 80's. Wright Married Obama and his wife. Obama calls Wright his spiritual adviser.

But what is Wrights message? Answer: Victim mentality, racist rants that incite more divide between the races. Black seperatist. USA is evil.

Do we want a man who takes advice and looks up to a man like Wright to be our president? I say no way!

It looks like people know the logical answer to your question.What amazes me is why they will not vote logical.America is about to vote in the most anti-AMERICAN candidate to date.Anyone who doesn't put their hand over their heart during the national anthem is NOT American.He says he doesn't agree with everything Wright says,but he says he is his mentor.It is time he tells exactly what he does and doesn't agree with.If the situation were reversed he would be out casted.America has obviously gotten to stupid to listen or vote.

• dave b

The so called "man of the cloth" should be charged with hate crimes against citizens of the United States.

It wont happen, though, because only white people get charged with hate crimes, even when they are perpetrated against white people.

And people wonder why racism is alive and stronger than ever.

I am from the south and we believed that Obama was actually the anti Christ! because they was doing a pledge of allegiance and he turned his back when it said god!

In my view no one could listen to this line of bull without being effected by it. Obama chose this guy and calls him one of his closest advisers. Not a good vision for the Oval office.