Will Scotland ever be Free ?

What do people think about Scotland being an Independent country. Most media and propganda say that we are too poor and too weak to go it on our own. They say we rely too much on British handouts. I feel betrayed by my Government. Its like they use Scotland for their dirty work ( Nucluer Weapons Dumped in my city... show more What do people think about Scotland being an Independent country. Most media and propganda say that we are too poor and too weak to go it on our own. They say we rely too much on British handouts. I feel betrayed by my Government. Its like they use Scotland for their dirty work ( Nucluer Weapons Dumped in my city River ). Scotland has potential to be a free and rich country like Norway or the new Kosovo. We have oil reserves that at this moment the money made goes straight to London. I feel like my national identity is always made a joke of. All i really want is what most Americans,Chinese,Russian and other big countries take for granted. The right to freedom. I know it sounds like a bit of a cliche but thats all i have ever wanted. To give Scotland a voice in the world. To be recognised. Most People throughout the world even know that Scotland is part of the United Kingdom. Most assume The United Kingdom is ENGLAND! Personally, i believe the United Kingdom is coming to an end.
Update: Scotland is a nation of over 5 Million people. Other Independent Countries with smaller Populations : Malta,Cyprus,Trinidad & Tabago,Slovenia, Uruguay,Lebanon,Ireland, UAE,Croatia,Norway, _____________________________ Most of todays Scottish population like in large conurbations and Cities. Most Americans... show more Scotland is a nation of over 5 Million people.
Other Independent Countries with smaller Populations :
Malta,Cyprus,Trinidad & Tabago,Slovenia, Uruguay,Lebanon,Ireland, UAE,Croatia,Norway,
_____________________________
Most of todays Scottish population like in large conurbations and Cities. Most Americans should get the kilt wearing drunk ginger haired man out of their heads. This is just a silly stereotype. Scottish people contributed well to this world. Shouldnt we get something back ?
Scottish Inventions : Anaesthetics,Penicillin,fax machines, Telephones, Televisions, First cloned animal,Golf,Football/Soccer,MicrowavesHa... Engine,Whiskey,Bank Of England, US Navy, Chilean Navy plus much more....

I mean what would the world be like without telephones and televisions !!

Look it does get tired going on and on but i just want to be part of a country like all you. Imagine America being governed by Canada ?? How would you feel ? its unhumane
Update 2: I am Scottish. Was born in Glasgow and have lived there all my life. Now if you think Scotland is just a land of hills and rainy weather then you really dont know much at all.
Update 3: The inventor of the Telephone was Alexander Graham Bell who was born in Edinburgh Scotland - source - wiki.com _______________________________ As for the typical englishmans comment below. Why are we ungreatful. In my eyes you are another typical Englishman with your big Egos and snotty noses. I dont... show more The inventor of the Telephone was Alexander Graham Bell who was born in Edinburgh Scotland - source - wiki.com
_______________________________

As for the typical englishmans comment below. Why are we ungreatful. In my eyes you are another typical Englishman with your big Egos and snotty noses. I dont understand, its as if you are saying Scotland should thank England for the way it is now.... erm that is the problem. We dont like the way our country is being run. But i will agree on you with something. The sooner the better.