♥BEX♥ asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Do you believe in love at first sight ??

Has anyone ever experienced this ??

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes Bex it can happen as it happened to me and I am very happily married to the man I fell in love with the moment I met him! I was lucky though and it was 'meant to be' - most of the time it is strong attraction which develops into love.

• No, I believe in infatuation at first sight.

When you see a person for the first time, you don't know them. You just see whats on the outside.

To me, love is only a thing that can be developed. If you feel all 'woozy' inside when you see someone for the first time, then you're infatuated with that person's looks.

• Love at first sight does not exist. Lust at first sight does. There is a big difference.

• Afi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I don't know about that because I can't say that I fell in love at first sight. I have certainly fancied someone rotten on first sight...

But love took longer to develop.

Mind you, Men have told me that they love me in no time at all.

Usually, I tend not to believe them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No, but lust at first sight can lead to love

• 1 decade ago

Yes. I remember the instant I laid eyes on Ingrid. She looked like and angel. We're been married 10 years now, with two beautiful children.

Instant love.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nope

infatuation or lust at first sight...

but then again, i don't believe in love at all, so i'm a lil prejudiced

• momof3
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

yes it happened to me Bex and 16 years later still together.

• 1 decade ago

mmmm everytime I see a fresh cream meringue with strawberries and chocolate !

If you're talking about blokes - has he got a nice smile,good teeth and a pert bum - then yes !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No,Bex but I have love at first *bite* - cherry brandy chocolate liqueurs and I am expecting some for Easter!!! (cream eggs will do in the meantime!).

Seriously - I did with *all* of my boys when they were born.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.