Carnival Cruise Line Dress Code?

I'm going on a 7-night cruise on the Carnival Victory in about a week, and I was wondering what to wear for the casual nights. I already know about the two "formal" nights, and I already have two dresses planned. But for the other 5 nights, are jeans okay? I'm only fifteen, so I don't have... show more I'm going on a 7-night cruise on the Carnival Victory in about a week, and I was wondering what to wear for the casual nights. I already know about the two "formal" nights, and I already have two dresses planned. But for the other 5 nights, are jeans okay? I'm only fifteen, so I don't have alot of dressy stuff. I've heard that it's supposed to be "resort casual", etc. But I just wanted to make sure. I'm talking about the regular dining room.
Update: First of all, thanks for all of your answers so far. Well, some of them. Don C, seriously? You're welcome for the two points, but at least say something worthwhile. And Sammy, all cruises have dress codes. For dinner and stuff. You're naive.