Happy St Patrick's Day!! What should I drink today?? Green beer? Bailey's? Guinness??

What do you guys like to drink?? Im so excited about today. Give me your ideas and recipes. Thanks!!

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Hey it's St patricks day... Drink it all! Don't forget an Irish Car Bomb! Personally i like Miller Lite with 2 drops of food coloring bc the color looks awesome! Just beware of putting in too much coloring, you're entire mouth will turn green (this happened to me saturday). Also, an awesome drink is red bull and 2 olives cherry vodka! YUM!! Happy St. Patricks Day!

• 1 decade ago

Personally, I like Baileys. Start with that. It's great in Irish Coffee. for lunch you can have Guinness and for supper you can have green beer with corned beef and cabbage. How's that? Happy St. Paddy's day. The Luck O The Irish to ya!

• 5 years ago

I don't think he drinks on St. Patrick's Day.

• 1 decade ago

Irish Car Bomb. They are amazing! You get Guiness, Baileys, and I can't remember the other ingredient, I was a little toasty off a few of these last St. Paddy's day, but let me tell you, they are AWESOME! Gotta try 'em!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • I drink Guinness..my hubby prefers Killian Red...we'll splash some Bailey's in our after dinner coffee, after a meal of irish spiced beef, potatoes, cabbage & carrots, with soda bread (my own ) on the side....

..the hubby has talked me into a marble cake with fudge icing tho..not really irish, he just happens to like it lol....

• 1 decade ago

OMG, it's only 9 AM here, but a Guinness sounds soooo yummy!

Happy Day! :)

• 1 decade ago

Do all three with a little corned beef and cabbage on the side haha. HAppy ST PATTYS

• 1 decade ago

Personally, I'd go with the Guinness - but any one of them would do!

• Croeso
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Guiness and Baileys, green beer is Leprechauns pee.

• Stu
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i always enjoy car bombs (isn't that name kind of wrong?):

fill a glass 2/3 full with guiness

fill a shot glass with 2/3 jameson & 1/3 bailey's

drop shot glass into beer and chug.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.