Happy St Patrick's Day!! What should I drink today?? Green beer? Bailey's? Guinness??

What do you guys like to drink?? Im so excited about today. Give me your ideas and recipes. Thanks!!

Hey it's St patricks day... Drink it all! Don't forget an Irish Car Bomb! Personally i like Miller Lite with 2 drops of food coloring bc the color looks awesome! Just beware of putting in too much coloring, you're entire mouth will turn green (this happened to me saturday). Also, an awesome drink is red bull and 2 olives cherry vodka! YUM!! Happy St. Patricks Day!

Personally, I like Baileys. Start with that. It's great in Irish Coffee. for lunch you can have Guinness and for supper you can have green beer with corned beef and cabbage. How's that? Happy St. Paddy's day. The Luck O The Irish to ya!

I don't think he drinks on St. Patrick's Day.

Irish Car Bomb. They are amazing! You get Guiness, Baileys, and I can't remember the other ingredient, I was a little toasty off a few of these last St. Paddy's day, but let me tell you, they are AWESOME! Gotta try 'em!

• I drink Guinness..my hubby prefers Killian Red...we'll splash some Bailey's in our after dinner coffee, after a meal of irish spiced beef, potatoes, cabbage & carrots, with soda bread (my own ) on the side....

..the hubby has talked me into a marble cake with fudge icing tho..not really irish, he just happens to like it lol....

OMG, it's only 9 AM here, but a Guinness sounds soooo yummy!

Happy Day! :)

Do all three with a little corned beef and cabbage on the side haha. HAppy ST PATTYS

Personally, I'd go with the Guinness - but any one of them would do!

• Croeso

Guiness and Baileys, green beer is Leprechauns pee.

• Stu

i always enjoy car bombs (isn't that name kind of wrong?):

fill a glass 2/3 full with guiness

fill a shot glass with 2/3 jameson & 1/3 bailey's

drop shot glass into beer and chug.