Scott R asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Can someone give me a diet that would work for me?

Hey guys, im 14. Im a very active person, keen about my sport. I run 4-6km a day and do weights. I burn 300-800 calories a day through excersise a lone. However i find that not all of my body is how i want it to be! Which is really supprising with all the work i do. I watch what i eat aswell , im starting to wonder if it could be caused by eating too many carbs. Anyway if anyone has a diet plan that will go with all the excersise i do and will make me lose that lil bit extra it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

just consume the amount of 1,350 calories a day also i advise you to drink green tea 1-3 glasses per day is enough

green tea speeds up your metabolism

drink lots and lots of water 8 glasses each day.

do not snack

do not eat 6 meals a day, try to only eat 3

if you are really hungry and you've had all your daily meals snack on fruits ( oranges, apples, bananas )

exercise more try and run for at least 30 minutes a day

get more active eg: instead of asking your mom to pass you the remote control get it your self it does count as extra exercise

get more sleep it prepares your body

stretch, yes it works and it doesn't just help you lose weight it helps with you're growing to make you a little taller

count your calories try to stay under the amount of 1,350 calories per day

change you're lifestyle it makes a difference

do not eat candy or chips eat more greens or protein bars

avoid fast food and cut out fried food tell you're mom when she cooks you're meal to oven cook you're food do not fry it

chew gum because when you chew gum you do not pick at food for example if theres some chips in you're cupboard you go to them a think good damn they look good then you would say no i cant pick at them because i dont wanna throw my gum away

do not eat after 6pm because before 6pm you can burn all you're food off and if you eat after six it will lay on you're stomach as you eat.

do not eat before you go to sleep

drink a glass of water before you go to sleep

drink plain hot kettle water because it speeds up you're metabolism

do not weigh you're self everyday because it torments you,weight you're self once a week ( every Monday )

good luck! <3

you can safley lose 2 to 3 lbs. a week

also for abs try, lay on your back, put your hand over your head on the floor you can even hold on to something heavy to keep you down and then lift your legs up and down it burns but it works really good!

go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food after 7 p.m.

I know a woman who lost 60 pounds a month on it. She did nothing else!

You can compare the top three proven diet plans in the world at http://fiberdiet.info/ it lets you compare them side by side before you commit to one plan.