secret asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Im a virgin. What happens to the foreskin at da tip of the penis when you lose virginity?

I heard that when u first lose ur virginity..the foreskin covering the tip of the penis ..there's a gland looking thing holding the foreskin against the tip.what happens to the foreskin when you lose your virginity..help plz..

• House

What do you wanna hear - that, after you have sex, it lights up like a sparkler on New Year's Eve? Dude, this is as pitiful a question as every other teenaged guy asking if his penis is "OK" or self-diagnosing Peyronie's disease or "I have too many wet dreams and I don't know how to masturbate". Good Lord - you found this site so you know how to use a computer along with the internet. Use Google or another search engine to look up "male sexual development."

BTW - if you're gonna use texting abbreviations, be consistent ("da" and "the" in the same sentence). And hitting the "Check Spelling" button now and then would be pretty cool, too.

And, for the love of G*d, use a condom when you have sex.

Good luck.

• elkind

nicely, not lots, how image do you like me to be? As you push interior the foreskin is going down your penis, as you pull out it may circulate somewhat up lower back, yet for the main section as your penis is erect the foreskin maintains to be pushed down the penis, and the foreskin is smaller than the penis while it is erect. rattling I wish you ought to draw p.c.. on right here!

why do you keep asking the question. oh well easy points, but NOTHING HAPPENS