secret asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Im a virgin. What happens to the foreskin at da tip of the penis when you lose virginity?

I heard that when u first lose ur virginity..the foreskin covering the tip of the penis ..there's a gland looking thing holding the foreskin against the tip.what happens to the foreskin when you lose your virginity..help plz..

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Nothing.

Your foreskin is fine, don't worry about it.

God made it that way.

It's only natural to have it.

• 1 decade ago

Well, not much, how graphic do you want me to be?

As you push in the foreskin goes down your penis, as you pull out it can go a little bit up again, but for the most part as your penis is erect the foreskin stays pushed down the penis, and the foreskin is smaller than the penis when it is erect.

Damn I wish you could draw pics on here!

• 1 decade ago

Do you mean the frenulum? Can you fully retract yet? When you retract your foreskin at first the frenulum looks like alittle bead adn as you pull your skin back its flat against the back of the head. Nothing's different when you have sex. If your skin is loose it may slide back and forth durnig sex but mostly it stays back behind the head.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Who has been teaching you about sex? Wow. Nothing happens. But if you are uncut you should work on loosening your skin now if it's a problem. When you are hard it should really be gone, at least stretched out so you can't even see it.

But sex won't change that, or anything really.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Nothing happens to the skin on your penis. It is the woman who loses something physical from first-time sex: Her hymen gets torn.

• 1 decade ago

what you do not have nothing better to do then ask stupid stuff like that why don't you get a book or grow up befor you worry everybody with your penis head

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nothing happens to it.

• 1 decade ago

Nothing happens to it at all.

• 1 decade ago

Your entire penis falls off & grows back but each time you have sex it grows back a little smaller.

• 1 decade ago

How many times do you plan to ask this question?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.