Call of Duty 4 or Rainbow Six Vegas 2?

I'm going to buy a new game and can't decide between Call of Duty 4 or Rainbow Six Vegas 2? What do you think?

I like to take my friends online as well and i know call of duty 4 can't do it. Can vegas 2 do it?

• me

Call of Duty 4 without a doubt.

CoD4 has AMAZING Live play on PS3 and Xbox360, so you can't go wrong.

Both Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Call of Duty 4 offer online play.

Call of Duty 4

i would go with call of duty 4, rainbow six vegas is a little slow on the game part becuase you're in charge of the game, with CoD4 it's a short game ( finished in 9 hours), but the mission is to obtain all the intel pieces, research all the locations first online, there's about 30, one of the hard intel pieces to obtain is the last part of the sniper mission, if you get to that point, online website will tell you to go the fence across from the ferris wheel, they are wrong, as soon as the russian come down from the choppers, go around the grass on the left and the door should be open, any question, go to www.ign.com, they have very helpfull hints...good luck soldier..if you get all 30 intel pieces, there are cheat codes you can use on the game.

Call of Duty 4 hands down

i bought rainbow six vegas 2 yesterday it is a great game but no compare to call of duty 4, call of duty 4 is increadible and all xbox owners mut own this game it has a perfect carear mode and a pefect multiplayer mode

call of duty 4 is the best game for xbox

Source(s): i own both games

Im not sure if vegas 2 can do it or not, but i would defently go for call of duty 4, i just think its a better game.

Call of Duty is off the chain, but too short. I ahve a 360 but i refuse to get xbox live b/c of the monthly charge--i hear online it's probably one of the best ever. i'm getting Rainbow six 2--what the heck!!

call of duty 4 all the way!!

call of duty 4, and yes you can play cod4 online