What does my name mean in religious terms: "Daniel" ?

Add, please details of how I am supposed to relate to the meaning of my name.

This question is not for unbelievers of Christ, right now I am only interested in the opinion of Christ's believers.

By answering this question you agree that you are a believer of Jesus Christ.

'My judge is God' Better to have Him as Saviour, though!!

• The man Daniel was an apocoliptic prophet. I think he was Egyption - but don't quote me on it.

The name Daniel is derived from the name of the fallen Angel Hannial - also know as Urial. In the story that Hanniel is mentioned, Job if forced to send his family away from his home while he wrestels with Hanniel throughout the night. Hanniel is the guardian of the walls of reality - when Job wrestels with him, he is wrestling with his own sanity.

I do not however admit that I am a follower of Christ by answering this question. I am a Gnostic Mystic with dualistic theological beliefs.

http://www.alchemy-works.com/incense_angelic.html

Source(s): Another Daniel.

I agree I am a believer but I didn't know what your name means until I clicked on your question.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'relate' to the meaning.

It's not an easy thing for any of us to do. (Accepting that He is judge of all is easy. Understanding it's implications and living them are a different matter.)

Sorry, you don't get to put conditions on answering questions. I am not a believer in Jesus.

However, whether or not you're a Christian, the name "Daniel" is Hebrew and means "God is my judge".

Totally cool name Daniel. It means God is my Judge. the 'el' bit at the end means God, like Samuel, Nathaniel etc

It means "God is my judge". Check out the link below:

• Jennie

God is my Judge

"God is my judge." Great name.

A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches.

His name is higher than any other name. Immanuel. God with us.

God is my Judge !!!

is it from the bible? it has no meaning.