I need wireless connection, should i get a PS3 or buy the 360 and the wireless adapter?

I need wireless connection because i dont want a wire running across my living room, should i get a PS3 or buy the 360 and the wireless adapter

I like both systems, all my friends have the 360 it would be great to play them online, but it doesn't come with wireless internet.

The PS3 already comes with wireless internet.

Is it worth getting the 360 and the wireless adapter. Or just get the PS3?

Favorite Answer

Depends on where your hear lies. If you love your online play, and thats mainly what you want it for, the Xbox 360 all the way. If you love movies in excellent quality and u want a system with much superior software/ technology go with the ps3. Also ps3 live is free for now, although soon enough it wont be, and their next system the Home wont come out until maybe 8 years or so. Xbox is already talking about their new system, so it all depends on what u like.

• Dc2don

Well it depends on what you want, and you're taste. I myself, have both a 360 and PS3. But I will not be bias over one side.

Ok so if you think about it, the 360 actually will cost you more than the PS3. You might be saying "No you're retarded." Well it's true because the PS3 costs about 500 right? The 360 costs about 300. But if you want to buy the wireless adapter, it would cost 100 more, HD DVD drive (100; blu ray already won woot) games (60), xbox live (60/yr) so in the long run, the 360 would cost way more than a PS3 would.

All my friends have a 360 also, and they are alwasy like "PS3 SUCKS!!" So I just tell them that they suck, and some childish comebacks like "your momma sucks" and some other stuff like that. And when they get the RROD (Red ring of death) I laugh at there faces. And they're always like "omg yo i gotz halo 3! PS3 suk!" Then i just tell them "Halo can go to hel1. I have call of duty 4, and i can run linux on my ps3." That shuts them up. :P

Well the 360 and PS3 graphic wise are about the same. Yes, the RSX (no, not the acura/honda RSX/INTEGRA-R) It's a chip used in the PS3. Yes, the RSX is weaker than the Xenos that the 360 uses, but the PS3 has this thing called a graphics sysntesyer, so it has better graphics over all.

And you can run linux on a PS3 in full 1080p glory. Have photos, music, video, HD video, blu ray, games, ps1/ps2/psp/ps3 games etc.

The 360 can play xbox/xbox 360 games, and have cheaper games yes. But by the end of 08, the PS3 will have at least 300+ titles to choose from.

So choose what you want. If you like killing, get a 360. If you like a varitey of games, get a PS3. If you want to spend 60 dollars a year on xbox live, get a 360. If you want to wait until next month so PS3 Home cna come, which gives you achievements, games, online community etc for FREE, and the same features as a 360, get a PS3.

So have fun, and choose wisely.

Yes i like both consoles, but i would choose the PS3 overall.

PS3. You have blu-ray and amazing games. Compare 2008 releases to x360 and you will agree. MSG4, Haze, Little Big Planet to name a few. Plus you'll get GTA4, Madden Football. Bioshock 2 will be on PS3 and the only game that I truly would love to play on 360. Plus online play is free with the PS3 as opposed to 360 where you have to pay.

• nettie

I bought PS3 slim consoles originally to play exclusively movies. I have recently acquired a few games and love the graphics (even though xbox is superior in this area) of the games. The quietness of the machine and the slim design are great too. The only thing I am unimpressed about is the slow startup process.

it depends if you want to pay an extra $150 for the 360 wireless online pay.. i personally went with the ps3 for that reason because that alone makes the 360 $100 more expensive.

i think you should get the ps3 because it has a lot more potential and the 360 is not going to do well for much longer. plus MGS4. also online play on the ps3 will be MUCH superior to live soon because home is coming out very soon and if you don't know what home is, just google "ps3 home" and read about it or watch the trailer for it.

Mind you that you should add 50 dollars for Xbox Live access I believe. Get the PS3. Everything is in the box. Your friends 360's will eventually fry themselves to death while your PS3 will keep on ticking!!

get the ps3 cuz they dont break. there is wireless internet, blu ray, free online, and i think that the graphics r better.

I got a free Playstation 3 from this site, I highly recommend it!