Poll: Would you ever marry a vampire?

Hehe, I would, if he was real....

No, I would marry a human and then turn him into a vampire on our wedding night! I don't like dating vampires, they're too cocky :)

• Betty

Q1. whats ur fav band? My Chemical Romance! Q2. whats ur fav song? It changes each day, but at the moment it's Your Love Is A Lie by Simple Plan Q3. whats ur fav instrument to play? I dun play any instruments, but it'd be cool to play the electric guitar! Q4. if u could b anyone for a day, who would it b? I'm not sure...A teacher in my school so I could see what they talk about in the staff room lmao I'm so lame! Q5. who is ur idol? Gerard Way Q6. Can u name more than 20 MCR songs? Of course! *Deep Breath* 1-Romance 2-Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us 3-Vampires Will Never Hurt You 4-Drowning Lessons 5-Our Lady Of Sorrows 6-Headfirst For Halos 7-Skylines And Turnstiles 8-Early Sunsets Over Monroeville 9-This Is The Best Day Ever 10-Cublicles 11-Demolition Lovers 12-Helena 13-Give 'Em Hell, Kid 14-To The End 15-You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison 16-I'm Not Okay (I Promise) 17-It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish 18-Cemetery Drive 19-I Never Told You What I Do For A Living 20-The End. 21-Dead! 22-This Is How I Disappear 23-The Sharpest Lives 24-Welcome To The Black Parade 25-I Don't Love You 26-House Of Wolves 27-Cancer 28-Mama 29-Sleep 30-Teenagers 31-Disenchanted 32-Famous Last Words 33-Blood 34-Heaven Help Us 35-Desert Song 36-Kill All Your Friends 37-Stay Q7. What song describes your life best right now? Your Love Is A Lie - Simple Plan Q8. What Time Is It Where You Are? (ok, is off topic but still answer it) 6.31pm Ireland Q9. Have u ever been 2 a concert? if so who, where & when? No =[ Q10. Will you star my poll? Yup!

Yes vampires are sexy =0)

Hell yeah I would! But he would have to transform me into one too first. It's my dream to be a vampire...

• Moby

That's a bloody strange question. Yessss to the poll, but only if I was gravely in love with her.

• ya i'd marry a vampire

yes, then one nite when shes sleeping BAM with a stake right in the heart. I get half there stuff =)

Those teeth woundnt go good with a BJ

Yes sure

I would if they existed and I truely loved her. But we all know they're just characters in movies and delusions in little gothy's minds.