Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

white moth?

ok, so quite a while ago i was in bed, when i went to get out... i lifted my cover and saw a massive white thing fly out really fast and dissapear... so i sat down scared and i could see it go by fast out of the corner of me eye... a couple of weeks later i saw the same sorta thing, then i had a dream when i saw it clearer, just infront of me- A BIG WHITE MOTH. i fogot all about it, intill now... i keep seeing it when im alone...

what is it?

x

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

It could be one of your Animal Totems.

The fact that its white means its a blessing, pure, good.

here is some info:

The wings, bodies, and legs of the moth are covered with numerous touch hairs that come off if it is handled. Because of this the moth is highly sensitive to touch. They can feel, smell, taste and determine temperatures with their feathery antennae. The tiny pegs upon them serve as receptors. This gives the moth the ability to perceive everything with clarity. Those with this totem usually have strong psychic and healing abilities. They must be careful not to pick up other people’s problems and carry them around in their own energy field. If this happens confusion and irritability can set in.

The process of metamorphosis is part of the magic the moth holds. The egg stage symbolizes the birth of an idea. The larvae stage indicates the laying of a foundation. The chrysalis stage represents the process of creating, and the winged stage allows it to take flight and explore new territory.

One of the most interesting characteristics of the moth is how it wraps its wings around itself. When resting, they either fold their wings, wrap them around their body, or hold them extended by their sides. This suggests a basic nurturing quality and those with this medicine often find themselves in some sort of care giving role.

The hearing ability of the moth is acute. They are capable of detecting ultra sound because their hearing organs are found on their legs. These enable them to sense vibrations emitted around them. Paying attention to what is being said and what isn't being said is part of the teachings the moth holds. Observing the body language of others is helpful.

When the moth appears in our life it is asking us to pay attention to issues of sensitivity. Are you overly sensitive or insensitive to those around you? Are you involved in a situation that needs to be reevaluated? Are you honoring the integrity of all concerned?

The transformative qualities of the moth are numerous. It shows us how to develop and refine our psychic gifts. The moth is an optimist and an opportunist. It can teach us how to release unwanted influences and fly into the discovery of our personal joy.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

White Moth

• Tina
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/6Sthl

oh kayyy, that first answer was a bit odd. There are a lot of kinds of white moths; here's a link to a great website--the first page is a likely moth, the second a search on "white moth". If that's not it browse around and you should find it.

• 4 years ago

You are probably observing gypsy moths. Did you have a lot of tent caterpillars in your trees or trees near your house this year? If so, those caterpillars grow into white or cream colored moths about an inch long. Other than that, my only other guess is that you or someone who lives near you planted a lot of the Brassica family in their garden and what you're seeing is Cabbage moths.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

In certain parts of the world, mainly the Middle East, moths are thought of as being the soul of a recently deceased relative. Often it is the soul of a relative, or a loved one, who you felt a special relationship with. Sometimes the soul of a loved one returns in the form of a moth in an attempt to guide you when you are in need of help or suggestions. Open yourself up to the possibility that this moth is trying to lead you somewhere.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

white moth?

ok, so quite a while ago i was in bed, when i went to get out... i lifted my cover and saw a massive white thing fly out really fast and dissapear... so i sat down scared and i could see it go by fast out of the corner of me eye... a couple of weeks later i saw the same sorta thing, then i had a...

Source(s): white moth: https://shortly.im/JYqSD
  • Medius
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Well, we Chinese believe that if a Moth enters the house, it's a bad thing.

If a butterfly enters the house, it's a good thing.

It's like a spirit visiting you. Close to the family, that is.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

White spiders and white moths are typically a healing symbol, or peace and the arrival of harmony in your life.

My recomendation is to ask it.

It comes back for a reason.

Perhaps it's your spirit guide.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What is it? It's a big white moth. Isn't that enough?

• 1 decade ago

You are just afraid of moths. Get some moth balls for your linen closet.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.