OMG! omg omg... tel me wat you think?

okay so i just got wat i think is my period... 2 days ago.. except this whole time it hasnt been heavy and not real red.. more brown.. but more than spotting.. okay so i took a test the day before i got it that morning, and there was a faint second line.. except i wasnt sure if it turnd up in the ten min mark.. so i took another th day i got it. and that was another faint line.. and today as the bleeding has gone way down (third day and i usualy last 5 days in a AF) i took my last just to see. thinking yeah negatiuve but theres a darka line!!!! its like double the darkness from on tuesday. (its now thursday) wat does this mean!! im freaking out.. shaking... i hope it means wat i think... omg my heart is beating so fast

if youre going to answer a question you dont knwo the answer to then just dont.. i dont need your pathetic reply. thsi is an amzing time for me so jsut go away.

the rest of yu, thankyou soooo much for your suport and replies. realy helps... its just you knwo you always think... it cant be true. you dont believe i! :) thankyou agen

so you all think that the bleeding is okay? omg.... okay im going to go to the docs...

Congratulations! I used the one where it says pregnant or not pregnant. I forget who makes it, but thats the one I used....it left no room for questions!

Congratulations again!!!

It sounds like a +ive to me. Congrats!!! It got darker because the HCG levels double every 2-3 days and now the pregnancy test is picking up higher concentration of HCG causing the coloured line to darken. Congrats again!

Congratulations your gonna have a baby. Even says on the box about faint lines. And remember each day the hcg goes up so the longer you test the darker the lines Good Luck

You could be pregnant. my sis was and had short light periods with her first baby...wait a few days and take the test using the first pee you make in the morning...its the strongest..but still won't turn up positive UNLESS the pregnancy hormone is detected. good luck!!!

• Sounds like implantation bleeding!!! Yay! Take another test with your first morning urine and then make a doctors appt. CONGRATS!!!

• Beth

Sounds like a congrats to me!

A line is a line, so I think you're pregnant! Book a dr. appointment, congrats!!

Source(s): Isabel Admin Of Momma Haven http://www.mommahaven.goodforum.net

I would get another test and take with your first pee in the morning, because that is when the urine is most potent with the hormone. Good Luck!

Congrats! I will pray for a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

It sounds like good news for you. I thought you might've had implantation bleeding. congrats.