Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

After Sex, Who always falls asleep first? The Wife or The Husband? And Which one are you?

I'm the wife and hubby always complains that I am "the guy" because I always fall asleep very quickly and he always wants to cuddle and watch a movie. Am I on the only girl that does this?

Favorite Answer

Nope you are not alone! I, the wife, always fall asleep first!

I always fall asleep first!

On our first date, after he had been asking me out for months i agreed but since I just got off a busy day at work and it a little later in the evening I just went to his house to watch a movie. I was completely exhausted and I was awake for maybe 10 minutes from when we sat down to watch the movie. I woke up to the ending credits but the best part was that a month later he said that the moment my head touched his shoulder when I fell asleep was the moment he fell in love with me. He still jokes that "you were falling asleep while i was falling in love". So he can't really hold it against me now, can he?

I am the wife I am the who falls asleep as soon as we are done. First go to the rest room and pee. He goes get drink and snacks for afterwards for us. Then we cuddle a little bit. If we are very tired after where are then both of us fall asleep. It depends on the mood which one of us falls asleep sometimes too.

Everyone's different, but I think that the one who is the most satisfied after sex will be the one to fall asleep first. (lol) Seriously though, I'm the wife, and sometimes I fall asleep first, but not always.

I think you are definately in the minority here. CHemically speaking MEN usually fall asleep very soon & quickly after sex <assuming they've come too>. Women on the other hand are often raring to go for more - like your husband apparently is. My husband is always asleep quickly and I'm still looking for more..... that's usually the case. So you are the uncommon situation sounds like.

My husband and I pretty much fall asleep around the same time after wards....I think

We normally watch a movie or something after. However, he has pointed out that I tend to fall asleep first on most occasion. Not sure if this is true or not...nor do I care.

My husband is always the one to fall asleep first. After sex for me, I am ready to go out and do something. I have a ton of energy.

Hahaha. Depends...some days he dozes off first, others I do. Most of the time, afterwards he cuddles up to me and the minute he puts his arm around me I fall asleep. He finds it hilarious because in the middle of the night, if I start to move around and fidget, all he has to do is put an arm over me and I fall back to a deep sleep.

I always fall asleep first. But that is because I have a day job and he works evenings

Usually my boyfriend falls asleep first after sex, but I am not too far behind him. Afterwards, we usually cuddle and if a movie is put on, the tv will be looking at us instead of us looking at it.

Yes, I would say you are the only girl who does that. With me it's usually the guy who falls asleep first. And most admit it but I take it as a good thing because they are relaxed enough that they can fall asleep.