Offer a soldier words of encouragement...?

My boyfriend is a Marine and was recently deployed. I'm putting together a scrapbook and I want to interweave peoples thoughts and kind words.

If you have anything you would like to say, I'm sure he would really appreciate it!

Thank you so much.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Failure to listen to what life is saying results in mistakes due to lack of focus..

One day at a time is how I live my life and I recommend you do the same.

Semper Fidelis

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Offer a soldier words of encouragement...?

My boyfriend is a Marine and was recently deployed. I'm putting together a scrapbook and I want to interweave peoples thoughts and kind words.

If you have anything you would like to say, I'm sure he would really appreciate it!

Thank you so much.

Source(s): offer soldier words encouragement: https://shortly.im/PDa52
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would like to say thank you for the service he is doing.

And people like him are the reason USA is such a great country! Soldiers should be the proudest Americans!!

He is very brave to do what he does. My husband is deployed in Afghanistan with Army. GOD BLESS!!!

A second thing: Zerc. Don't listen to that. They are very special. Some people are just fools. Keep strong and ingnore the crap!! Good Luck God BLess

Source(s): Army Wife
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

I have. Five Marines were coming off a flight in Houston. As they deplaned, people stopped, stared, and then came a roar of appause and that roar just grew louder and louder and the crowd intensified. Security came running from every direction, but then they joined in too. The Marines were stunned. They clearly didn't expect that. I was one of many who got close enough to at least give a " thumbs up".

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If there are a few things I learned when I was over there that may beable to help him out.

DONT get complaicent, watch everything, trust NO ONE other than the man to your left and right, and last but not least, dont ever hesitate or over react.

One last thing for the road... Remember this......

"Slow is smoothe and smooth is fast".

Source(s): Army vet. 1/24 INF S.B.C.T. OIF 3 Punisher
  • Juls
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

If he's a Marine, make sure you don't call him a Soldier.

• 1 decade ago

say from me Thanks for serving Jarhead and I hope you make it home soon. My best wishes for all of those that are deployed and those that are supporting them. As a former Army puke (you can sign that from me if you'd like) just keep your head low, your weapon ready and your thoughts high and you'll make it through.

• 1 decade ago

tell him that he is helping out more people than he could possibly know. every person he comes contact with in iraq/afghanistan he will have an impact in their life in some way. yes fighting so that mabye one day his children dont have to.

Source(s): Army MP NCO Iraq Vet Former Recruiter "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived." George S. Patton
  • 1 decade ago

My thoughts and prayers will be with him and you.

I appreciate the job he has taken on, to defend our country and go where he is needed.

We live in the land of the free, because of the brave.

• 1 decade ago

good luck bro, one team one fight.

Source(s): 28th MP Det. US Army Alaska
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.