Do you think these two elderly men were telling the truth?

Two elderly gentlemen, who had been without sex for several years, decided they needed to visit a cat-house for some tail..... When they arrived, the madam took one look at them and decided she wasn't going to waste any of her girls on these two old men.

So she used "blow-up" dolls instead. She put the dolls in each man's room and left them to their business.

After the two men were finished, they started for home and got to talking.

The first man said, "I think the girl I had was dead. She never moved, talked or even groaned... how was it for you?"

The second man replied, "I think mine was a witch."

The first man asked, "How's that?" "Well," said the second man, "when I nibbled on her breast.....she farted and flew out the window!"

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

lol! No they weren't telling the truth, they were the same as the dolls. Full of hot air!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Gail
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I, along with my 2 sisters were molested and raped by a Ministerial Servant and another in "Good Standing" brother for over ten years as children and those who knew never told my parents. Those who knew included Elders many of them. The Ministerial Servant finally went to jail he racked up at least 60 to 70 victims. We never told as we were to scared. I have never fully recovered. It breaks my heart what happens to these children within Congregations and most JW's will never know the truth about someone that they could easily be a pedophile and/or rapist until the damage is done.. still as adults there is no justice. So sad. I hope the WBTS will change their views. They only hurt Jehovah's good name by hiding the abuse. EDIT: NO police were ever brought in until years later those parents were disfellowshipped and called apostate. EDIT2: How many pedophiles bring an eye witness to their abuse beside the child? Usually there can be no 2nd witness the police should always be brought in immediately with any accusation.

• 1 decade ago

Rubbish

• Milou
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Very Funny,

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

OMG that's a good one--why the dirty old men. LOL Keep up the good work Suzie.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That was very funny indeed. a star 4 u.

• 1 decade ago

O that made me giggle must tell hubby tonight

• Diana
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes I think they were telling the truth. lol

• 1 decade ago

lord have mercy. lol. thats too funny. I will have to tell that to my grandfather. he loves those kinds of jokes.thanks for sharing :)

• 1 decade ago

To the best of their limited abilities.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.