Clothing manufacturers?

Why do clothing manufacturers think that everyone is the same shape?

I've found it really difficult to get jeans lately that actually fit as the waist is always so low and also the arms on tops seem to be from the same batch whether you're a size 10 or a size 20. They're the same length and sometimes too tight for us larger ladies.

Also, why do they think if you're big on top you must have a huge @rse too? I can't buy underwear sets unless I want the knickers in a size 3 times too big!

Anyone else have the same problem?

I have the same problem......I have a extremely large chest and have a horrible time finding shirts, and as for a dress...forget that....if I get one to fit my chest it makes me look like a house! I am overweight, so i have the stomach issue here but my legs are thin so it's kind of like going in a inverted v shape which makes it impossible to find things that fit nicely. I usually buy skirts and tops to try and make it workl for me. i have always wished they had a store with these issues in mind, and make clothes to suit us, but have not found that yet. Jeans (waist) are getting lower and lower.....new style i guess. As for the manufacturing of clothes, i am so frustrated and do not understand why they make the same styles for all sizes when it just doesn't work that way at all.

well I think this is a hot potatoe. I mean, speaking as an indavidual, you can only choose from whats on offer. It seems they do make more certain size clothes than others. I hate shopping for jeans as I am a 30 waist and 30 inside leg......... its a pain in the.......... I once saw jeans that were a 30 leg and a 38 waist and I thought.......What sort of shape is that???

• Angua

Yep ...i have the same problem within the same shop...i need jeans that are long...and tops that are roomy in the bsom department ut cani get them ? can i f*ck! underwear sets are the worse culprit....like you said, just because i'm a 40D doesn't mean to say my backside needs a wall removed before i can leave the house.

I am a male with long legs and am skinny and my waist and chest are as bad to find clothes for a bloke as women also with my 11 year old son.

size 16 top and 14 bottom i got some lovely jeans from marks and spencers. just shop around, there are some nice things out there if you look.

im the other way round, size 18 top size 24 ****. i buy jeans from simply be they have little bit elastication at sides and underwear from Bravissimo there you can buy individually, most places do mix and match now dont they?

yes i do,trousers are the worst!

i put a nice pair of trousers on and there is a massive gap at the back, or they don't fit round my waist yet are really baggy in the leg.....and sometimes they are to long and 2 short ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

they never get it right!!!!!

1

Source(s): Huge Variaty of Them http://WholesaleDirectories.latis.info/?nGJ3
  • LBB

yes. absolutely nothing fits me! i hate it, i hate going into shops and trying on a size that should fit and finding that its too small or doesnt fit. it makes me so depressed

They're not too good to oddly shaped men like me....

No shoulders...What can I say...