Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What does the term "scratch that kitty-cat" mean?

I just got a pretty "heated" email that said something along those lines so I am just curious how many other users have gotten something similar to this...I'll be back later to check my responses...I'm going to have a cigarette!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

they are clearly amateurs...any one knows that the kitty cat needs to be RUBBED in order for it to purr...

• 1 decade ago

Well back home in Tennesee......While my mom was barefoot and pregnant with her brothers baby she was big as a house. One day after she went to the store for beer and cigarretes the cats (we had 50) were all on the sofa that we kept on the front porch. They were just scratching up a storm. They must have got eat up by chiggers. Anyways momma yelled "Suzy Lynn scratch that kitty cat" and butter my butt and call me biscuit it sure did work. By god they weren't scratching after that!! Hope that helps ya'll!!

• 1 decade ago

scratch the kitty

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would really have to show you what it means. When would be a good time for you?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Uh, I haven't but I would guess that it's similar to double clicking your mouse. :)

• Rachel
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

means someone doesnt use summers eve and needs to wash themselves

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

don't know what it means cause i only scratch feral pu­ssy's

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont know about that one but i have eaten a few ******* before!

Source(s): im a dog, dont report me. i dont know any better!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you don't wanna know, well if you must know its using your fingers to rub your private part(female).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wonder prefers to be pet gently ... yet firmly.

* purring .... *

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.