need to sell chocolate bars for school fundraiser but nobody will buy any PLEASE HELP EASY 10 PONINTS!!!!!!!!!

need to sell chocolate bars for school fundraiser but nobody will buy any PLEASE HELP EASY 10 PONINTS!!!!!!!!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Find the stoners. I always bought the band chocolate in H.S.

Source(s): Munchies baby.
  • 1 decade ago

Go to local grocery store and ask store manager if you can stand out front and sell candy bars to profit a school fundraiser. Try going door to door and asking your neighbors.

Ask your parents to help. See if they will take the candy bars to work and see if their co-workers will buy any.

Contact your town's newspaper and see if they will put a little blurb in that your school is selling candy bars for a school fundraiser to benefit (whatever they want the money to go towards, new computers, desks, sporting equipment, music instruments, etc.)

If you get the local community to help, it will be worth your while.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you live in a small town you can drop them off at local businesses and leave an envelope with them to put the money in. People can still be trustworthy, I know I've done that with tickets. Or go door to door

• 1 decade ago

Stand outside the library or post office with a box? Carry them around with you and spring on the opportunity.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Pay for them out of your own pocket and store them in your freezer. The next time someone asks you to bring a dish for a potluck dinner, breakout the chocolate bars!!

• 1 decade ago

If you're a parent take them to work (or have your parent take them to work). Try people in the neighborhood, or take them to some event and sell them, if you have kids (or brothers/sisters) that have practices (sports, dance, etc) take them there and see if the parents/kids will buy some.

• 1 decade ago

ask family and friends and people you know in your neighborhood. and ask your parents to bring them to work and try and sell them there. good luck! :)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.