Does the doctor touch you balls if you have a sports physical?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
i just wanted to know
Best Answer
They don't "grab your balls". They press upwards under them and have you cough to check for possible hernia. If your too homophobic to get it done,(Justin) then you shouldn't be playing sports.
  • Comment

Other Answers (16)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Jimmy C answered 6 years ago
    He sort of hold each ball in his hand and pokes somewhere up there with his finger while you cough. It's no big deal unless his hands are cold.
    • Comment
  • CoolDude answered 6 years ago
    Yes, while looking for lumps that might indicate cancer. And he sticks his finger into your groin along side your scrotum (sac) looking for possible hernias.
    • Comment
  • donkeywrangler answered 6 years ago
    yes they do, arent you looking forward for that?
    • Comment
  • Pon answered 6 years ago
    they don't touch your balls, they check the muscles behind it to make sure they're strong and you don't have a hernia. Its critical these muscles are strong because you use them so much in sports.

Christ, why are guys so freaking homophobic. Christ, its a valid medical exam, just like a prostate exam. It doesn't make you gay if the doctor checks up.
    • Comment
  • nonayobuisness answered 6 years ago
    yeah
    • Comment
  • Tyler answered 6 years ago
    yeah they do they make you turn your head and cough while they lightly grab your junk. there checking to see if a tendon is torn some where...
    • Comment
  • ? answered 6 years ago
    yes they do
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • William R answered 6 years ago
    Kinda sorta- they might do a quick check for testicular cancer (depending on the doctor) and they'll definitely check you for an inguinal hernia- they just press up on the underside of your scrotum and ask you to cough. Simple test- done and over with in a couple minutes. But it's super important if you're going to be playing sports.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ohiotrucker11207 answered 6 years ago
    Yeah they are going to check it out.....it is routine and all the other boys and girls for that fact have to have it done in order to play sports........So, I guess if you are going to Play Sports then you will have to have it done also..........hmmmmm........

And for the Fact of it.....they aren't touching your balls.....they are checking the muscles and tendons behind your balls.......so, Grow Up and Get Used To It.........Be A Man......

Good Luck and Have Fun At Sports.........
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Heed F answered 6 years ago
    They tap it but not friggin feel it though. Shh relax they are doing it to see if something is wrong down there.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • baldie answered 6 years ago
    not just your balls, but everywhere else, he will check.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • William W answered 6 years ago
    Yeah, because he has to determin if you're healthy. Don't worry I went through it too for wrestling. Doctors do this all the time, and it only takes a few minutes to get it done. He wears rubber gloves too.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Jason answered 6 years ago
    They don't grab, they feel and press to discover anything abnormal, you make it sound like you need a cup for a sports physical =)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Michael B answered 6 years ago
    yes they do.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Michael answered 6 years ago
    yeah but when you get the female docs its better. haha if its a guy well... try not to get ONE.

Source(s):

(0_o) my super awesome doctor haha jk
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Amanda22 answered 6 years ago
    Yes in a certain way I guess. One time my friend got a bonner & the lady doc wouldnt do it.
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock