Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What do you think the future holds for you?

or what would you like to see happening in your life in the future?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

life is to short to worry about what the future holds, so just enjoy being alive and every new day will be a gift.

• 4 years ago

God exists outside of normal space-time. God is absolutely sovereign and in His sovereignty He gave man a free will to accept or reject the salvation that He has provided. It is God's will that all would be saved and that none should perish. God foreknows, but does not predetermine any man to be condemned. God permits man's destiny to depend upon man's choice. (I Timothy 2:4; II Timothy 2:13; I Peter 1:2; John 6:64-65; Acts 10:34; I Corinthians 1:21; Ephesians 1:5-14; Romans 8:29-30; Romans 9:30-32)

• 1 decade ago

I honestly don't even have a clue what my future is going to hold

I'd like it to be, that when I move to California, I'll meet nice/cool/funny/cute people and my new high school will be fun, with good teachers, and I hope I'll be as healthy as I am today. (w/o the bags under my eyes)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no-one can predict what the future holds, but would like to see myself get a new personal best of a carp over 25lbs

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would like to see a long and happy married life, and a lottery win, lol

• 1 decade ago

Just hope at the moment.

• 1 decade ago

most of all i wanna be successful.................

i want to be able to depend on me and myslef alone.......

i think im way.....tooo dependent on other people...so i gotta fix that.......

thats abt it..........for now!

• 1 decade ago

it could be 2 things...it would be great....

or

it will be a pathetic thing...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.