Does my mare have a breeding problem?

TWINS AGAIN!!!!! i must have some luck! this is the second time my mare Symphony will have twins! She gave birth to Amphitheater and Sound Check, to 2 beautiful thoroughbred twin foals about 4 years ago! then 2 years later she gave birth to a foal called Queen's Emerald an other thoroughbred. Well i dont... show more TWINS AGAIN!!!!! i must have some luck! this is the second time my mare Symphony will have twins! She gave birth to Amphitheater and Sound Check, to 2 beautiful thoroughbred twin foals about 4 years ago! then 2 years later she gave birth to a foal called Queen's Emerald an other thoroughbred.

Well i dont know if she is just lucky or if has a breeding problem! she is having Twins again this summer! only about 1 in 1,000 horses get twins and my mare just happens to get them twice! the first twins are doint great and i have them learning jumping right now. i hope the next couple make it fine! ive herd most twins dont live for long, i just hope i dont loose the twins or my mare for that matter! hope all goes well!

But do you think she may have a breeding problem? or is she just lucky? i've ask the evt about it but shes not sure!
Update: also i'm looking for some names for the foals, if they make it that is :(
Update 2: no we did not use drugs at all, for both times! i guess she is just one lucky mare!