Has anyone used Proactol?

Hello, I need something to aid me in my diet and exercise. Has anyone taken or is currently taking Proactol? What are your results like, ie. pounds lost in what amount of time? Please only answers from thoes who have taken or is currently taken, or thoes of you who know someone who did. I would like to alleviate... show more Hello, I need something to aid me in my diet and exercise. Has anyone taken or is currently taking Proactol? What are your results like, ie. pounds lost in what amount of time? Please only answers from thoes who have taken or is currently taken, or thoes of you who know someone who did. I would like to alleviate answers, from those who have never even put one of the pills in their mouth, or knows someone who did. If that's the case your answer would be void. Thank you
Update: If possible, please give a brief example on your diet and/or exercise routine. Example - Diet: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks Exercise: 30 minutes cardio
Thank you