Being Asian male is the worst feeling in the U.S. I am very depressed, anyway to relieve that low self-esteem?

I want to be honest, I have 5 inch fully erected penis which is small.... My height is 5feet 9 inch which is considered C average .... My weight is 160 pounds with skinny arm and narrow shoulders.... My head is 9 inch long and 5 inch thick which is really big... The bottom line is I am Asian male 20 years old,... show more I want to be honest, I have 5 inch fully erected penis which is small.... My height is 5feet 9 inch which is considered C average .... My weight is 160 pounds with skinny arm and narrow shoulders.... My head is 9 inch long and 5 inch thick which is really big... The bottom line is I am Asian male 20 years old, masturbating once a week( I am kind of pervert I guess), majoring in engineering with no girlfriend.... Being Asian male is very depressing for me... In church, school, shopping mall, I see Asian female with other than Asian, whereas I never seen other way around. I see true love when I see an interracial couples, but it seems though very prohibited against Asian men to be in part of interracial dating ... I run twice a week 2 miles and hitting punch bag for 3 min interval of 5 routines 3 times a week to make myself better along with studying, but I am very depressed of the way I look, and how society neglect Asian men esp. in dating wise. I need help to solve my depression.