How many banks are owned by the Rothchilds?

chase , jp morgan, washingtom mutaul...who else?Do Rockefeller related to them also ?

• leilei

I would say only they and a very few, select individuals know the truth of what and who they own.

There are now only five (5) nations in the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya.

Information they present for public consumption: Rothschild is consistently in the top 10 global investment banks for M&A advisory. According to Thomson Financial data, in 2007 Rothschild announced 390 deals worth a total of $566bn, giving it 12.6% market share.

Retired management consultant Gaylon Ross Sr, author of Who's Who of the Global Elite, wrote that the combined wealth of the Rockefeller family in 1998 was approx (US) $11 trillion and the Rothschilds (U.S.) $100 trillion.

Amsel (Amschel) Bauer Mayer Rothschild, 1838: "Let me issue and control a Nation's money and I care not who makes its laws".

Nathan Rothschild said (1777-1836): "I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire and I control the British money supply."

Chase?? Time to cancel my credit card.

I think they got gold from Amenhoteps. -_-

• te144

I wonder if ANYBODY really knows.