Dad and brother caught me masturbating?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
i'm 13 brother is 19 dad is 44 today was the day my brother was suppose to be coming home from college in another state and my dad was suppose to pick him up at the airport ...show more
Update : i'm so freaked out now i'm afraid they might tell my mom when she ...show more
Update 2: i'm so freaked out now i'm afraid they might tell my mom when she ...show more
Best Answer
I am 56, I am a mother, and believe me, even if they do tell her, it's not something she doesn't already know about. I know it's embarrassing, and I don't blame you for feeling embarrassed, but the best thing to do is just ignore it. I guarantee you your brother AND DAD have both experienced it, and if they deny that, they're fibbing to you!

If your mom does mention to you, just tell her that you are very embarrassed and that you'll be more careful about your private time in the future. AND THEN DROP IT.

Please know that everyone does this and no matter how much they deny it, they do! I think there's a quote about it, something like "There are people who admit that they masturbate, and then there are people who lie and say they don't."

Your mother loves you and this will not change her feelings for you! Believe me. Please try not to worry about it!

Mom, retired teacher, etc.
lovebooks
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (32)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • NINEINCHNAILS answered 6 years ago
    It's normal. They probably did it, too. They know you were going to start sometime. Don't worry, they won't kill you.
    • 16
    • Comment
  • drfulkrumsinvisiblekneemachine answered 6 years ago
    Dude, just walk out there and looka t both of them, and say, "what?...like you guys don't ever do it!
    • 13
    • Comment
  • ihrtnyc answered 6 years ago
    they're guys, I'm pretty sure they understand

be glad your mom didnt see you
    • 9
    • Comment
  • Navy Wife answered 6 years ago
    Them being men, they know not to tell your mom. They shouldn't be giving you dirty looks, because they do it too. Every man jerks his stuff. Just chill.
    • 9
    • Comment
  • Hair Stylist/Disney Fanatic answered 6 years ago
    hahahha chill out, it's a natural thing. if your parents punish you for it, well that's creep.y keep jerkin' it. peace out.
    • 8
    • Comment
  • bpelmtd answered 6 years ago
    So what!
    It's not like they caught you with a girl.
    What could they possibly say to you? Don't bust that nut? Keep it in??
    Your dad and your brother masterbates so....
    Hopefully they won't try to embarrass you like that.
    Because everyone has masterbated at some point. But most are better at not getting caught.
    • 7
    • Comment
  • daisy answered 6 years ago
    EVERY Guy masterbates especially at your age. I'm sure they won't tell your mom. It's something your mom doesn't even want to know about anyway. Your Dad and your brother understand so just ignore it. Or better yet make a joke out of it - if you make fun of yourself then they can't tease you.
    • 5
    • Comment
  • mmfrogmm answered 6 years ago
    u need to forget about this and go finish what u started
    • 5
    • Comment
  • Fire Fighter answered 6 years ago
    Why would they tell your mom something like that?
    They were both young once and know what it's all about.
    Don't worry, it will all blow over in a couple of days.
    • 4
    • Comment
  • Muschi answered 6 years ago
    Don't be embarrassed!!! Both your dad and brother know how you feel, they're both men and have both been (and probably still are) there!
    Just play it off and tell them (jokingly) not to tell mom that they caught you doing "your homework"! They'll understand!
    • 4
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• princesspopcorn answered 6 years ago
    they've probably been there and done that , so its probably not a big deal to them. And im prettty sure they wouldnt embaress u in front of ur mom like that. they just thought it was funny!
    • 4
    • Comment
  • dianee answered 6 years ago
    calm down. theyve done it too. can i tell you something? they still do it. they do it every day. more than once. they may tell mom, i'm not gonna lie but she wont confront you. at least i would never confront my son. just dont stress. im sure theyre not even thinking of it.
    • 5
    • Comment
  • dapiek answered 6 years ago
    Tell your mom???

Just wait till all the kids at school read this posting, that's what you should be freaking out about.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Straight Shooter answered 6 years ago
    Yeah, like they never did it (or still do it!!) Don't worry about it. Asked them for pointers because you heard that they have had lots of practice and honed their skills.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • trueeeblueee! answered 6 years ago
    you know why they smiled at each other? b/c it is normal! i am sure they will not give you a hard time about it, much less tell your mom, it will probably stay between you guys, don't sweat it, i can imagine this happening to lots of kids, just type in "caught masturbating" here and see what pops up (not that i will look for that, lol ), and next time, lock the door!
    • 3
    • Comment
  • imabigtimebitch answered 6 years ago
    Masturbation is perfectly normal If you parents give you a hard time about it ask them if they would rather you masturbate or have sex? As far as your dad and brother go overlook it, every guy has done it. Keep on masturbating its safer that way.

p.s wash your hands and maybe you won't get the dirty looks.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • RaNa answered 6 years ago
    they're guys too.. and i'm SO SURE they do the same thing! so just be like 'whatever everyone does it, you idiots just happen to walk in on me so stop acting all surprised'
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Nathan G answered 6 years ago
    act like nothing happened, and it will eventually go away.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Joyce S answered 6 years ago
    DON,T WORRY ABOUT IT I EXPECT THEY DID AND STILL DO IT
    • 1
    • Comment
  • ♂elliotts♂ answered 6 years ago
    just ignore it all guys masturbate they probably just were grossed out to see you jacking off lol
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Asa G answered 6 years ago
    jeeze that sucks a double catch

AHAHAHSSAHHHHHAHAHAHAHahHAHHHHHHHHHHHH...
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Brayden's Mommie 6/08 answered 6 years ago
    Well what you did is normal human behaviour! Also dont get embarassed bc they will tease you more, I would jokingly ask them how to improve your skill!! See who turns red then, all guys do it yet they really never discuss it at least the details.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Emily answered 6 years ago
    Don't worry, it's totally normal!!! ALL guys (and girls too, actually) masturbate, especially teenagers! Don't feel bad.

If you have any concerns with them telling your mom, ask them not to... since they are both guys, they definitely did it too! Don't be embarrassed!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Jenna B answered 6 years ago
    just tell them not to tell
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ph100_0 answered 6 years ago
    Don't worry, they wont tell your mom, just act as though nothing happened, they will keep your secret.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • oracle777 answered 6 years ago
    What you did was completely normal. Even if your dad would tell your mom about what happened, she would still think it's normal.
    Don't worry about it, and pretend like nothing happened.
    Everybody masturbates.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Christopher K answered 6 years ago
    Dude the best thing to do is not worry about it!!

All men masterbate as did you dad and brother, they won't tell your mum about it but you may get a bit of banter from them both for a while..
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • T@zz answered 6 years ago
    Stop being so worried about it. Believe me, U did not invent it.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • cimmoron answered 6 years ago
    Don't worry about it but defend yourself if anyone mentions it because it is a part of everyone's life. Them walking in your room without knocking was inexcusable.............they should be the ones feeling embarrassed, not you.........your mom will surely understand that it is one of "life's embarrassing moments" but she did it too when she was young and don't bother your pretty little head about it........life happens..............
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock