Dad and brother caught me masturbating?

i'm 13 brother is 19 dad is 44 today was the day my brother was suppose to be coming home from college in another state and my dad was suppose to pick him up at the airport which is like 2 miles away anyways i had music on and i didn't hear them come in i was soo embrassed they just smiled at each other... show more i'm 13 brother is 19 dad is 44
today was the day my brother was suppose to be coming home from college in another state and my dad was suppose to pick him up at the airport which is like 2 miles away anyways i had music on and i didn't hear them come in i was soo embrassed they just smiled at each other and walked out i know i should have locked the door but i didn't expect them home till later my mom is at work and she is getting off later tonight they keep giving me dirty looks after it happened what should i do ???
Update: i'm so freaked out now i'm afraid they might tell my mom when she gets home !!
Update 2: i'm so freaked out now i'm afraid they might tell my mom when she gets home !!
33 answers