spam viagra emails daily?

Does anybody else get this same email EVERY DAY? under sender it says:VIAGRAthen a circle with an R in it, then official site. in the subject column it says [SPAM][Junk released by allow list] then Dear(my email address here) ??!! i get this same email EVERY DAY once i contacted by email the company who makes viagra,but never got a reply back! I have never visited ANY website about viagra, & im sick of getting email about it.

Get a spam filter.

http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?sort=rati...

Link for free downloads for that kind of stuff.

Tell it to block email from that address.

No, it is not ok to have sexual relations if your husband will not give you sex. Talk to him about it. He may have low testosterone levels or may have a reason not to have sex.

I've had the same trouble but not in yahoo, only on my web based email, I get upto 70 a day and only about 10 a day are proper emails, I keep deleting them to without opening but got so sick and tired of it I opened one or two and tried to click on the opt out buttons but they don't work. Maybe someone who has you email address is doing it but that would be quiet nasty and you don't deserve that rubbish, the only thing I can think of is to check in your security to see if you have a spam controller, I do and its set to normal, but am scared to change it (thats how is was set up by the provider) in case it blocks mail that I want, I hope you can get it sorted, maybe ring your provider because they can usually help you, goodluck, hope you work it out! :)

Yeah I get it its really annoying, I never visited any site either but somehow its always there. I also get spam offering me statue replicas, What I want to know is who actually buys this crap.

Check or tick the box or boxes besides the messages that you do not want and click spam.

Then configure your account in the option section.

• Granny

Forward it to spam@uce.gov

Use gmail. Problem solved.

• rxing

yes just spam them and delete, nothing yuou can do about it,