My parents want me to work for them after college but i always told myself i wouldn't EVER do that?

they want me to market and advertise on like amazon and ebay and basically do computer work and stuff endorsing what they're selling in a store they own. they say that i should work for them because it'll be hard to find a job after college on my own and i wont make too much money and wont have a good life... show more they want me to market and advertise on like amazon and ebay and basically do computer work and stuff endorsing what they're selling in a store they own. they say that i should work for them because it'll be hard to find a job after college on my own and i wont make too much money and wont have a good life and will just be stressing myself out too much.....i really really REALLY want to be a nutritionist or a clinical psychologist but they dont want me to because they want me to just work for them...i honeslty think that's so boring and really not something im interested in at all but i totally understand what they're saying as far as money and looking for a job. i think i spent so much ******* time though on research and stuff about nutrition. i pretty much wasted all that time then if i have to follow what they say. im taking ap psycholgy and things indirectly and directly related to nutriton in school becasue i've always wanted to do that.
Update: so what should i do? i know some people say that you shouldn't listen to other people and just do what u want to do because if you're not intersted in what you do and if you dont like ur job u wont do it well even though u make a lot of money. i agree with that in a way but i think money is important too... show more so what should i do? i know some people say that you shouldn't listen to other people and just do what u want to do because if you're not intersted in what you do and if you dont like ur job u wont do it well even though u make a lot of money. i agree with that in a way but i think money is important too and you have to be practical but at the same time...it's been my dream for years to become a nutritonist and help people out who need it. i wanted to do something different and intersting and this is the most interesting thing to me. but i think the fact that they said it's gonna be hard to get a job and stuff kinda makes me want to change my mind...because i do want to make a decent amount of money but i mean i'll be fine if im getting by and if i have the career i've always wanted..ahh what should i do??
Update 2: they wont be happy. they think im gonan stress myself out too much because im already ******* stressed with school and its gonna take many years for me to become a nutritionist. but i dont care!!!!!! i really want to do it but at times i think when i think like that, im being very immature and in the long run ill... show more they wont be happy. they think im gonan stress myself out too much because im already ******* stressed with school and its gonna take many years for me to become a nutritionist. but i dont care!!!!!! i really want to do it but at times i think when i think like that, im being very immature and in the long run ill change my mind and go work for them anyways...but i really really REALLY dont think i will.......... I DONT KNOW:'(
Update 3: um..i did ask something "what should i do?" thank you!!!
Update 4: they say "why should you go work for someone else and help them make money when we're gonna have to hire people ourselves to work for us?" and i'm honestly honestly not interested in that stuff and i knew that and told them that years ago and said i would never work for them because im just plain... show more they say "why should you go work for someone else and help them make money when we're gonna have to hire people ourselves to work for us?" and i'm honestly honestly not interested in that stuff and i knew that and told them that years ago and said i would never work for them because im just plain not interested in their business and i do not want to do that because i want to make a difference in this world not do what they do. i actually wouldnt mind at all living off my parents. what they're telling me to do sounds great in one aspect of it because it really IS the easy way out but i really really dont want to do that...
and my parents will still pay for me if i decide in the end that i want to be a nutritionist. they're not that horrible, thankfully.
Update 5: actually its both; my parents dont trust me and they really do love me and want whats best for me.
Update 6: i have explored that field. i dont mind working in a hospital. as long as i get to advise people about nutriton or talk about it ir anytying related to that im more than happy. and i did actually tell them that i'd go to college and get my phd in nutrition or sometihng and still work for them but they said that... show more i have explored that field. i dont mind working in a hospital. as long as i get to advise people about nutriton or talk about it ir anytying related to that im more than happy. and i did actually tell them that i'd go to college and get my phd in nutrition or sometihng and still work for them but they said that they didnt think i could do that because i'd be really stressecd out in college and i; dhave too much work to do and stuff. and plus if i work for them im gonna have to get my MBA so that'll add years.
Update 7: aww man I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!! thank you so much for your help!!! i really appreciate it. i'd love to hear any more opinions.