Rainbow six vegas 2 sound problem?

I recently installed my vegas 2 for computer. With my knowlegde, I'm sure that nothing is wrong with my computer, but like when i play the game, my teammates and othe rnpcs doesnt make any sound. Their mouths move and the guns fire, but no gun sounds of talking can be heard. I thought my sound card was the problem but like I'm the only person that makes sound. My orders can be heard and speeches and gunfire can beheard. Does anybody know whats wrong? Any assistance will be appreciated.

• lvgeno

You posted this question in the wrong area. This is for travel to Las Vegas not the game. Post your question in the correct category. Post your question in Games not travel.

Derek somthers

• vadasy

you would be able to desire to ascertain the sport disk and it if it has, any scratches on it then you definately would desire to probable sparkling the disk.. additionally if the situation nonetheless exist then take it lower back and, have your sport replace with a extra recent verison of the sport